• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Tampa,FL

Fiveforfighting

Copper BB
Hello everyone. I'm Michael and I just got my first tactical 930 SPX. So far I've found some really good info on here. I love the gun and have some nice plans for it. Only thing I've done so far is add a Daniel Defense red/green reticle reflex sight. I hope to meet some cool people on here.

Welcome, Michael, from E TN. I used to live in Sarasota years ago and I still go there each winter for 2 weeks to 2 months depending on wx. Glad to have you with us. We hope you join in with the sharing here. When you get comfy, post some pix for us. Anything... Guns, vehicles, toys, adventures, art, landscapes, whimsy... we don't care, we just like to stare.

Howdy and welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.

ripjack13

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your 930. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Back