• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Wisconsin Too....

Thanks for signin on! We certainly appreciate you bein here!!!

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum. We are glad to have you as part of our growing community! What Mossberg's do you own currently?

I have a Mossberg 500A Pistol Grip Persuader (Parkerized) 20" barrel 8 + 1 (factory) , And I just bought a Tactical 930 #85336 about 2 day's ago, I installed Mossberg Ghost Ring Sights on it already. Of which I haven't shot yet...Maybe this weekend...I also want to get a 590A1 real soon...Thanks.. ;)
Looks like I'll be getting the 590A1 this Wed. Night. I ordered it this morning. I'll be selling the Pistol Grip 500A too...It's getting to be a little hard on my trigger hand... :roll:

I like the tactical models...As you can see...

I do too, I have a blued 500A Persuader, and parkerized 590A1. I hunt with my 590A1.

I want to get a 930 next, matte finish is good, but with out the breacher bbl and heatshield. I wanna use that for bird hunting. The 590A1 has a reciever rail and bushnell trophy red dot on it for deer right now.

That's cool... Here's my 930..
mossberg930010small.jpg

mossberg930011small.jpg

mossberg930016small.jpg

I took it out today for the first time and did a little shootin'
All I can say is get one !!

Well I just got home with my brand new M590A1 #51663. What a nice Shotty...I'll post some pic's later...
After I take it apart and clean it first. :D I also sold my 500A PG shotty at work yesterday to a co-worker
Not bad...Not bad at all... :cool:

Well, She's all cleaned up. Here's some Pic's...I added the Speedfeed buttstock, I had one laying around. It's a half inch shorter than stock. I need to get an M9 Bayo,All I have is an M7 right now...And maybe a heatshield..All in due time. :cool:
mossbergm590a1013small.jpg

mymossbergm590a1010smal.jpg

mymossbergm590a1019smal.jpg

mymossbergm590a1024smal.jpg

mymossbergm590a1025smal.jpg

:D

Let me know whatcha think...

Back