• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Heritage combo 179.00

BUT...Think of what it does to young minds...still maturing not only in dealing with reality...but actually in physical growth of that organ.

I just think we should outlaw anything that can rob our youth of the tools they need to learn, function, and become vital members of society.

Instead of lying around...with no ump...no vitality...no creative spark to succeed or become one with society...a stoned useless youth.

A wasted life brought on by a "benign" drug that "won't harm anyone"...yet has been clinically proven to lead to other drugs.

Sure...legalize it...control it...let BIG BUSINESS make billions of dollars off of it...and at the same time...Damn the pathetic users who think

"OH...It's Legal"..."Let me take a few hits...OH...You got something better...OK give me that...What...you can snort or boot this and not smell or looked wacked at work." "Geez...let me try some..."

All good UNTIL you find them in the basement powder room of your Mom's house slumped on the toilet with a belt around their arm...blood spurts on the white wall...

STONE COLD DEAD...

That's what I did...

All because of POT...and the gate it left open.

Oh Shooter, that is a tragic story. I've never had to suffer such a thing but I've seen the effects of that stuff too. One of the guys I used to know was stoned on heroin the night he ran right into the back of a semi-truck. 22 years old, but couldn't deal with the fact that sometimes you have to forget about money in order to do what you love in life. Instead of suffering for his art he put himself out of action for good, and did about $90,000 of damage to someone else's merchandise in the process. Thank God he didn't hit a school bus.

But the truth is marijuana by itself can be just as deadly. Everyday people get stoned and drive off the road, plow into trucks, & run over innocent people. We've had some recent train accidents because of the stuff too. I think we're going to see an awful lot more of the stuff in the future, until the truth gets out.

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye, or plows into a school bus full of kids.

Back