• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hey Yall from LA !

Welcome, Djcala, from E TN. And you too, Kaiser.

Welcome from MI!!

LOL . . . Welcome from the Wicked West Coast :cool: and don't believe all the propaganda you see about California in TV.

I was born in the east but I live in a rodeo town at the east edge of the San Joaquin Valley, where they grow the edible type fruits and nuts. ;) We still have real cowboys here too. Not just the Drugstore or Rodeo types.

Right now it's Roundup time and the cowboys are branding & getting ready to move herds up to the higher pasture.

We grow half the tree nuts for the entire world right here. We grow more oranges than Florida, & make more cheese than Wisconsin, and more wine than France.

Geographicaly, this is the biggest part of California which is not bare desert or rugged mountains: the entire middle of the state, which nobody hears about, because the people that live here are mostly farming, or ranching or, herding, trucking, processing, warehousing etc, and they actually work normal jobs for a living.

I was a computer bum until I retired this year. I got out from behind the desk, and now I have a few trees of my own, and I like to go shooting.

And yeah, sometimes you have to be careful not to shoot the cows.

20170128_113653.jpg

Howdy DJ from northeast Oklahoma. We have cowboys here as well, although I am not one of them. I have relatives in the Huntsville area.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

:cheers:
Howdy and welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.

ripjack13

:welcome:

Back