• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hi from the Miami valley

Jsteves45

Copper BB
Hey there,
Just picked up a 600at with a c-lect choke a few weeks ago and have been enjoying it ever since. Just bought a slug barrel for it and can't wait to get out there and slay some deer with it!

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

I went to high school in Greenville in the early 60s. Lived in Englewood, on the north side of Dayton after graduation until I went into the service in '69. I still have family in those areas, and get back once or twice a year. It is definitely a beautiful part of the country.

I went to high school in Greenville in the early 60s. Lived in Englewood, on the north side of Dayton after graduation until I went into the service in '69. I still have family in those areas, and get back once or twice a year. It is definitely a beautiful part of the country.
Yes it is I moved to Chicago for 5 years and got homesick. I missed all open air and quiet. Thank you for your service btw

Back