• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hi guys from the UK, great to be part of your site

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your 600AT. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Welcome to the forum from Florida,USA. You get a chance post a pic or two.:)

Hey guys thanks for your replies, and it's great to be on board, I will post some pics when I find out how to do it, not really savvy with tech of any description and only using my phone, I,ve had my feet firmly on grass as long as I could remember! In my cabinets I have a 28g semi auto Remington, 3 browning autos, maxis, A5, B20, the two pumps I mentioned, o/u 12g Brno, one English 16g s/s, one English 12g s/s both hammer guns, Weatherby 22.250, BSA martini .22, Brno .22, my main passion is flight shooting and mostly vermin

From a list of the guns you have, some of them are very nice. Where I am located, many are very expensive guns too.

The English guns are quite common over here and of course with being in UK, the 16g hammer was £200 the 12g hammer £450 I do work save, work save, I,m not at all well off financially, youngest of 11 children so had to knuckle down in life, I do use all of them and also have a passion for firearms

...unfortunately pumps are still frowned upon in the UK but what the hell ! I love them
Welcome, Stecolclough. We are very glad to have you with us. I'm interested in what form the "frowning" takes and how you get around that.

Well, the younger generation are very impressed with pumps solely due to TV not experience, I don,t actually get approached and told to my face that pumps don,t "fit in" it's more the law, they,re not illegal by any means I think it's the snobbery of the English there is a north south divide in this country and if the police was from time to time check my firearms which is quite common I,d probably hear a little "grunt" I don,t care really it's my choice

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

. . . youngest of 11 children . . .

Well clearly you come from a vigorous stock. ;)

I have a 16 gauge side by side shotgun and I really love it. It's over 75 years old though, and I'd hate to "shoot it out".

I'm thinking now about how much I'd like to have a modern made 16 gauge side-by-side.

Hi, my 16g and 12g hammer guns are from the 1800,s and I too use them sparingly because of the obvious age, I don,t think there,s a gun company that produces modern day 16g,s, they certainly don,t in UK it fell out of favour a long while ago due to the massive interest of the 20g

I heard that you can get one from Stoeger and I know that Browning was making an over and under for about $650 US, a pump model for about $750 and a semi-auto sweet 16 for about $1650. Those I have seen on sale at Davidson's Gallery of Guns.

Oh wow, I wasn't aware of that, it's great to know that the 16 is still out there being produced, I do know of a gun shop (store) a few miles from my home that has wingmaster 16g pump priced at £350 they do pop up from time to time and they are always the vintage type but never seen a new 16 in any of our gun dealers

Actually I have never seen one in a store except for the used one that I bought. Davidson's is an online outfit. Biggest online retail gun dealer in the world as far as I know.

I believe those Brownings are made in Japan, and if so they're surely very good guns.

I will do some more searching before I buy another one. I'm very interested to see what the Stoeger looks like.

They make a series that is stainless steel with rubber finished furniture, which would make a nice foul weather gun. I don't know if it comes in 16 gauge.

Back