1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Hi Point 9mm Carbine..

Discussion in 'Long Guns' started by kyhellbilly, Mar 16, 2013.

1. kyhellbilly

kyhellbilly .410

Anyone know anything about these weapons?? They have a price around 300.00 and carry the same warranty as there pistols i recon..
  2. oli700

oli700 12g Supporter "Philanthropist"

I have shot the crap out of my FIL's.....it works. It was decently accurate inside 50 yards. If you dont mind the pistols, you wont mind the carbine.
  3. kyhellbilly

kyhellbilly .410

Thanks.. only gripe on there pistols is they need a new design..
  4. oli700

oli700 12g Supporter "Philanthropist"

He has a pistol too….the only problems I had with the carbine and pistol were fit and finish…….had to jimmy the mags to get them to catch, the triggers are clunky and thin, the carbine has a horrible buffer spring twang that travels through my cheek into my teeth, generally everything is a little rough and unfinished feeling….only way to keep the cost down.

What it did do was fire every round, no malfunctions and put them center mass .
  5. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

That factory teflon coating they put on 'em is great for catching fingerprints too... :D