• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hillary collapsed leaving 9/11 ceremony early

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Come on guys, she can still be president. They let Obama be president and everyone knew he was braindead....

Something is seriously wrong with this woman.

A few hours later; this:

Start watching at :40 seconds into the video

Hillary camp has issued a statement.

Her doctor(s) diagnosed her with pneumonia.

No, not making this up. It's a load of bs, but I'm not making it up.

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37332106

Dr Lisa Bardack said she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday and given antibiotics, but had become dehydrated at the New York event.

I just thought of something.

A while back, I watched a video on youtube saying that Hillary was being treated for dementia and seizures, that was from "unofficial leaked doctors notes".

It just struck me, the same doctor name as the BBC article noted above (Dr. Bardack) was the same name on the unofficial leaked doctors notes that was on youtube a month ago or more.

That's just too damn much of a coincidence to me for the youtube video of the leaked documents to have been faked. Had it been from some unknown doctor, would be one thing, but who on youtube would know who her personal doctor was and just made that stuff up?

Watch the video and pause it at :19 seconds and put it on full screen and read it for yourself.

Only a matter of time before the SS starts confiscating cell phones and searches for hidden eyeglass cams and what not... :rolleye:

Supposedly, the media, including the ones who were supposed to be traveling closely with her, were held back in a retaining area. Intentionally to withhold information from the public.

There is also another photo that has surfaced that shows someone having klinton squeeze her fingers. This has nothing to do with "pneumonia".

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-11%20at%205.41.13%20PM_zpskz0kjhkr.png

Further, usually when someone is diagnosed with pneumonia, they get an xray.

If klinton was diagnosed with pneumonia Friday, there should be a medical record of her xray. I know that an xray can be faked as easily as a birth certificate can, but just wanting to throw that out there.

Well we've known for a long time that she's a sick old woman.

The other things that we know about her will likely get more press before the election.

I'll just say what everyone else is thinking...hopefully, she will go down and not get back up. But, we know that won't happen as Monica Lewinsky told us "Hillary doesn't go down. That's where I come in."...:eek:

She may be really sick or it is a convenient excuse to avoid the media and lay low for a while or a combination of both.

Bush would make front page news if he had an ingrown pube but Hillary could have a terminal brain tumor and the media will never report it even if they knew about it.

If she shuts down her schedule for two weeks prior to the first debate, what should Trump do? .... keep up an exhausting schedule to demonstrate his stamina? Slow down to half speed ahead and also rest and prepare for the debates, while she would be completely immersed in getting ready for?

They know the less that she's out there, the better.

She'll pull a remarkable "recovery."

That would be about the time that she needs to be called into Congress to testify about something abominable.

:hrc:

Back