• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hillary collapsed leaving 9/11 ceremony early

Apparently, her "brain issue", the one that resulted in her leaving her post as Sec of the State, has resurfaced. She had at least one stroke, maybe more. These pictures show a continuing problem that hasn't been resolved despite all the money thrown her way. She needs to step down...now.

Weekend-At-Hillarys.jpg

Well now Bill is it frequently or rarely?

Whatever is going on is more than dehydration. I've been dehydrated to the point where I started to cramp up and could hardly walk. What I saw in the video is not that.

Well that all depends on what you mean by a post, Rip. That post Could have dry-rot, and now that I mention it dry rot could be Hillary's problem as well.

I suspect it's both frequently rare and rarely frequent, that slick Willy gives you a clear simple truthful statement on anything.

But then he who lives by the lie, will die by the lie.

Guys like him don't get hung by the truth.

After Bills escapades in the O-O-O-val office we really can't believe anything he has to say, not that we could anyway.

I doubt if similar news was reported on Trump that hey would edit it out, they would probably isolate it and highlight it for emphasis.

We have a serious problem with bias and the media.

It's like they're being controlled and trying to manufacture the news, rather than doing real investigative work and reporting it.

And exactly why I cancelled all of my subscriptions long ago. I would recommend everyone else do the same.

I think all the lies she has given us over the years have finally started to backup in her brain, causing a lie-to-truth ratio overload. One can only tell so many lies before they start to overlap creating brain imbalance that manifests itself in neurological issues. That, IMO, is what we are seeing now. Eventually, her brain will explode from all the increased pressure, not unlike the Martians in "Mars Attacks".

Anyone got any Slim Whitman they can play the next time they see her in public?

Apparently there was no Doctor who saw or treated Hitlery at her daughters 12 million dollar apartment.

We have a serious problem with bias and the media.

It's like they're being controlled and trying to manufacture the news, rather than doing real investigative work and reporting it.

And exactly why I cancelled all of my subscriptions long ago. I would recommend everyone else do the same.

My mom brings me the comics every week. That's about all I read of the newspaper....

I gave up cable TV back about the time they started putting commercials on it.
Why would I pay for that?
Because cable TV is so good?

Millions of americans pay for the privilege of this evil mind control.

Everyone who hates Hillary should cancel their cable tomorrow.
When they ask you why you are quitting, say, "because I hate Hillary."

Within two days the "Good" Hillary would vanish from the TV and every cable company would be jumping through hoops to get you back.
They'll be refunding those early-termination fees too.

If half the cable revenue vanished overnight they'd choke . . . but it wouldn't actually have to.
When the phone system became jammed 24/7 with people quitting, they'd get the message.

A vote at the polls can be stolen, but a vote with the wallet won't, and it'll hurt too.

If only people would do the right thing....we wouldn't have this mess we're in now....

I think all the lies she has given us over the years have finally started to backup in her brain, causing a lie-to-truth ratio overload. One can only tell so many lies before they start to overlap creating brain imbalance that manifests itself in neurological issues. That, IMO, is what we are seeing now. Eventually, her brain will explode from all the increased pressure, not unlike the Martians in "Mars Attacks".

https://www.facebook.com/Channel4NewsDemocracy/videos/1049090228502253/

Back