• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hobbies

Cadman, that wrist brace related to skating? LOL, hell yeah I dig skating I used to skate back in the day.

Basketball fall.

I get out there for fun and exercise, but I'm not skating pools or serious DH.
WarmingUp26.jpg

I'm not above a push race though.

PandStanislaus44.jpg

PandStanislaus40.jpg

Portraits20.jpg

In photos I skate much better than in person.

Last edited:
Awesome CaddmanQ. I love your passion and zest. When I was a kid, my skateboards were my transportation, I had a right calf that was 3 times the size of my left.

That is so awesome!!!!
Is that Angels Crest hwy?

Thank you guys. My granddaughter was injured playing basketball. I don't know how this " smart phone" turned it into "basktall".

I solved the unequal leg issue by learning "long distance pumping". I can't ride goofy,switch or fakie very well so I was growing the right leg too, but I can propell the board without kicking, under lots of situations.

It's sorta like riding a small shallow bowl. You lean in and pump the legs straight to pick up speed.

I have very specialized boards that make this action more efficient.

Anyhow I try to ride about 30 miles a week in nice weather, but with all the rain, I'm down to 5 or 10 miles.

When I was over 220 lb and trying to lose weight, I'd put on a parka and go ride in the rain, because I needed exercise so bad!

Lots of friction today. I'm putting my bike back together. There's 2 hrs wrenching and 12 hours cleaning.
:oops:
20160220_131020-1.jpg

Whoooo...
6 hours in and I'm extending the cleaning til tomorrow.

My friend, some really nice work. I love the stock, on the long gun.

Thank you sir. That was a mossberg 151, and I love the way it came out. It's a tack driver too. The guy I refinished it for, shows it off all the time..

It's been raining all day, so it sits in the garage.
I still get to drive the sport truck when it rains, so not many complaints.
Also we seriously need the rain after 5 years of drought.

Back