• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hollywood aka the Cesspool

Well today lawyers are blocking the stale sale of Weinstein's company, because they fear that the people remaining in the company were trying to weasel out of paying millions in retribution to Weinstein's victims.

The thing is, everybody in the management knew what a scumbag Weinstein was, but in a business heavily populated by predatory scumbags, nobody did anything about it, because he was so rich and had so many people riding on his coattails.

While this isn't specifically "Hollywood", it is a "sports star".

Apparently Rueben Foster (linebacker for the SF 49'ers--yes I had to look that up) was arrested this week for domestic abuse and having an illegal SBR assault rifle.

Now, given the source of the article, and I understand that he is innocent until proven guilty and they may be referring to a dull plastic condiment butter knife that someone brought home from KFC and a slingshot. Let's face it, people in California are rather ignorant of guns.

But I did read where this guy was taking the knee.

Perhaps he'll be doing that a lot in prison too?

https://www.sfgate.com/local/article/49ers-assault-weapon-jail-Reuben-Foster-12610472.php

It will be interesting to see how this plays out because he's a famous rich black guy.

Also John you are invited to come shoot at our club anytime buddy. Not all Californians are ignorant about guns. I read there are eight million gun owners. Officially. The way people have been cranking out ghost guns in this state I wouldn't be surprised if the number is far higher.

But because of the gun laws here, (and the fact that this is still a bit of the Wild West in California you know)
and the number of illegal aliens in the state that they don't talk about, there are a lot more guns in California than anyone will admit, because there are millions more people in this state than the state will admit to having.

I should've said, a lot of people in California, especially involved in the media, are ignorant about guns.

My apologies to issuing a blanket statement. I need to watch for doing that.

Well it's true that the most gun knowledgeable person ever to hold recent major office in the state of California was probably Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Anyhow, the malfeasance of our politicians have made this an incredibly crazy place. According to the law here, if I start a movie company I can have any kind of crazy guns I want.

You have to keep records and they have to be locked up securely when you're not "shooting."

There are probably lots of other regulations but I believe that this allows you to own things (for this purpose) that the fed's will frown on.

"Going to a shoot" could take on a whole different meaning for me.

Yeah.

Seems like hollyweird can't even redo a movie that was good in the first place without screwing something up.

Why do they remake movies in the first place?

Makes no sense at all.

Only thing I can think of is that some movies made a lot of money historically. So, they put the name on it hoping it will appeal to someone who will want to see it again.

Which, proves even more that the people in hollyweird can't think for themselves.

I saw they remade Death Wish with Bruce Willis as the main.

Be hard to beat old Charles Bronson.

Bruce willis may be able to pull it off though.

I had a quick look and didn't see another thread, so if this fits somewhere else please feel free to move it.

Ok, I gotta get this off my chest.
I'll take a page from my Dads book here..."it's time to put these bastards on a barge, set em adrift in the ocean and drop a bomb on em."

EDIT: Get some popcorn because my guess is this show is just getting started. I suspect there will be many more to come and I hope this leads to an implosion on their sick little world.

Sorry, but there's one thing here I just totally didn't agree with. Why in the heck would you waste a perfectly good bomb??? Sun & Sharks will do the job just fine!

Back