• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Holsters, We have them! ***Photo Thread***

I've tried a bunch, but my favorite is the Crossbreed Super Tuck, I ordered the horse-hide, because I sweat like a pig (I know... pigs don't sweat)

IMG_0243.JPG

It's by far the most comfortable IWB that I've tried..

The only complaint I have is that, I've got one, but I think I need two, I need a right hand for when I wear on my hip...

But, if I want to carry in the small of my back, I'd like a left hand, so the gun is easier to reach with my right hand...

Smitty

LES, I really like the Aker's too. Pick up another? Well, when you say it like that, its just crazy enough and simple enough to make sense! :lol:

Smitty, I love that Super Tuck man!

With all the holsters I have, I've never thought of taking a picture of any of them, except this one for my Colt SAA...

COWBOYRIG-3-1.jpg

I also have another just like this ( except in dark brown ) for my Ruger Bisley Vaquero.

Both rigs were made by Tom Hancock of: http://texasgunslinger.com/

Damn...now I gotta break out the camera again ! ;)

VitSports6 said:
Not my everyday, But still within the subject...

6860204265_43ac26cb06_b.jpg

6860206437_534ef78329_b.jpg

Found it locally for $70 or so, Worked out great for my "Western Marshal"

Sweet looking rig for $70, ought to have cost way more than that! You should hang your head in embarrasment anytime you tell someone how much you paid for that.

:lol:

Last night, just like every other night, I wore ten holsters.

Yep. Ten of 'em. Looking L-R from your perspective:

MO_holsters.jpg

1) Safariland 6365 for the 1911
2) Taser holster
3) Cell phone holster
4) Remote Body Microphone holster for the DashCam
5) Holster for three 1911 magazines (a mag pouch if you want to get technical :D )
6) Holster for back-up Streamlight Stinger flashlight
7) Radio holster
8) Behind the 1911 is a holster for a pair of Peerless handcuffs
9) Behind the radio is a holster for a pair of Peerless handcuffs
10)Underneath my shirt and centered over my sternum pointing down at my junk is a 5.11 BUG holster velcroed to my vest.

Sorry for the crappy photo. Taken this morning at 1:30 a.m. under indoor flourescent light with an added flash so the whole pic was doomed from the start. :oops:

I have a crapload of somewhat respectable hand-boned and hand stitched leather, sharkskin, kydex and nylon holsters for a butt-ton of other stuff but I won't bore y'all by asking you to look at it.

You guys have so much really nice stuff that I don't want to expose how ugly all of my stuff is. It has some honest wear on a lot of it. :cry:

Very nice nitesite...maybe not exactly pretty...but functional and life saving !!

Wear from honest use is just downright sexy on holsters and firearms alike! Post 'em up Sir, we'd love to see...

NiteSite, Dude! I cant even fathom tryin to figure out how you get all that on there!

I'm with LES! Post em if you wanna, we'd be happy to see it!

nitesite said:
Sweet looking rig for $70, ought to have cost way more than that! You should hang your head in embarrasment anytime you tell someone how much you paid for that.

Man if it were me, I'd use every opportunity to let people know I snagged up that beauty for just $70!!! :D Theres some sweet detail in that belt and holster, I love it! I've always been interested in that style of leather tooling and carving, but I've not ever been able to do it.

Very attractive holsters!

The holster;
a20792a12b2b14dc0f4d_m.JPG

With the dual magazine holder!
a20791913282916d538c57_m.JPG

Looks like a pretty good deal around $99 for both!!! I like it alot!

I really like this one!
1911OWB-1.jpg

I liked that one too. For the money I'm tempted to order both styles.

Edit:
Looks like they don't keep the OWB for a 5" in stock.

jimmydeuce said:
I liked that one too. For the money I'm tempted to order both styles.

Edit:
Looks like they don't keep the OWB for a 5" in stock.

I saw that to, but I'm hopeful they would be able to make them for govt. models, its my favorite of what they offer! I really like classic leather with that "glow" that looks like it comes from within the leather!

Maybe its just me! ;)

I have a friend who uses those, but I have yet to see one that is an IWB.

Rossignol said:
I have a friend who uses those, but I have yet to see one that is an IWB.

I hope I can find one. I like the simplicity and I don't think I have the clothing to carry OWB. For my snub nose revolver I just use a simple Uncle Mikes IWB holster, but I want a good looking leather holster for my 1911.

I ordered the Winthrop IWB holster this morning. Should have it by the end of the week. I left them a message asking about the OWB for a fullsize. I'll let you know what they tell me Ross.

Back