• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Holsters, We have them! ***Photo Thread***

Dude, that aint bad at all! I havent checked the prices on the magazine holsters individually yet...

The single is $22, the double was $30 I think.

EDIT:
I should've mentioned this before. The price listed is for the holster only. You can add any mount or accessory you want for a few $$ more. The XST holster, belt slide and paddle would run around $56.

Just found a 15% off coupon for G Code if anybody is interested. It said it was for the OSH style but worked on anything I put in the cart.

Code is sootch00

Got the Bianchi for the RIA today. Very comfortable to wear and the auto-retention is great.

bcl1.jpg

bcl.jpg

I was going to order a G Code for my XD but the more I looked at it the more I thought it wouldn't ride as close to the body as I wanted. I found another Kydex OWB from Spartan Village this morning. Doesn't have the retention strap, which I really liked, but looks well built. I emailed them about how close the ride was and was told if it wasn't as close as I wanted they'd make a different set of belt straps for me at no charge. You can order it in 3 different colors and cants and get IWB straps so you can wear it either way. Think I'm gonna try one....I gotta quit buying holsters :lol:

http://www.spartan-village.com/Standard-Holsters.html

Wow, and Wow!

The color of the Bianchi is awesome!!!

I like the look of the Spartan Village too! Nice holsters!

Thanks Ross. I really like the Bianchi. Rides high and close. If it had a little more cant it would be perfect.

I went ahead and ordered an aggressive cant Spartan Village in Coyote for my XDsc. Now I just gotta wait for it to get built.

Ooooh Ooooh Ooooh, I like the Bianchi!

I've got two of the CarryLoks now and I'm a huge fan...

The USPS was good to ol' Jimbo today. Got a new scope for the .22, knife and the kydex OWB from Spartan Village. Very well built, plenty of forward cant and rides pretty close. The gun slides in really easy and then almost locks in place. The 1st time I tried to draw the XD I just about pulled my pants off over my head. The dog is still laughing.

vt0.jpg

vt1.jpg

jimmydeuce said:
The 1st time I tried to draw the XD I just about pulled my pants off over my head. The dog is still laughing.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice!

I know the feeling brother. I love getting firearm related packages in the mail and it looks like you had a great day. Congrats on the new gear, it looks great!

Thats pretty funny man!!! :lol:

Its a great lookin holster, real good pics too!

I ordered these today for my Glock 21. I got them both on Ebay for less than $70 shipped.
Don Hume H721 beltslide.
KGrHqFnsE9fWp-1fBPhrKyJW60_57.jpg

Safariland 79 Slimline double mag pouch.
KGrHqJnYE8YpZPbnBPkHe6O1360_12.jpg

I got my wife a new purse for Mother's Day. Galco Dyna concealed carry purse. It was a little pricey, but worth it if it means she will carry more.
KGrHqVHJCsE9bObnBBPWis2rLP60_57.jpg

The only thing that worries me about a CC purse is it is something easily “snatched” and then she is left defenseless and has armed the attacker if they realize it or not. I had a talk about that with my GF and we both decided that wasn’t something we wanted.

That is true. However, my wife works in a financial office. This is the only way she can carry on a regular basis to and from work. A form fitting business suit does not lend itself well to a hip holster. :(

I just picked this up used on Ebay. Theis horsehide hybrid holster for my Sig P250C .45. It looks to be in very good condition and hardly used from the photo. Can't wait to get it and try it out. :D
KGrHqRHJBE-EpGmjDbBPsDQMt60_12.jpg

The Theis holster is working out good so far. Very comfortable in the limited amount of time that I wore it. I need a better belt, but that is a little down the road.
In my never ending search for the elusive Sig P250 holster, I found this one on ebay for my P250SC. It is probably not as good as a Raven Concealment, but it did not cost as much as one either.
KGrHqJHJEcE-kKlrPEuBPyUCVzEQw60_12.jpg

When I get back home from Texas, I will post pics and better reviews.

Back