1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Holsters, We have them! ***Photo Thread***

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by Rossignol, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator Sponsor

Thats some cool stuff, the one on the MOLLE belt is especially interesting!
  2. m24shooter

m24shooter .270 WIN

G Code with RTI adapter. Really great, beats modding a drop leg rig to ride higher, and still allows clearing armor.
  3. DocNugent

DocNugent .410

No (pistol-grip, 18.5" barrel) shotgun holsters?!
    (. . . or did I miss 'em . . . )
  4. oli700

oli700 12g Supporter "Philanthropist"

Got my Garrett Silent Thunder today !
    It was custom made in Texas with the best Kydex and Herman Oak Leather money can buy , I am told lol. I absolutely love it and to finally have a fitted holster for the SP-01 is awesome. Retention is good , I can shake it upside down pretty good and it doesn’t come out but it draws nice and smooth. I never go this fancy on a holster but they are hard to find for this CZ and it deserves a nice holster that wont take the finish off. The retention of Kydex and the soft touch of leather. The Garrett’s got it made and to me in less than 2 weeks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Great lookin leather oli!

I'm glad you finally found something you like. Let us know how it holds up...
  6. oli700

I was skeptical of the leather peeling off of the Kydex after a while but after a bunch of research it turns out they have some sort of technique that is closely guarded of attaching the leather liner. It is imposable to remove the leather from the Kydex, the leather will tear in half leaving the other half behind on the holster. It really sounds like a lifetime holster but I’ll update if it starts falling apart but I doubt you will hear back from me on this.
    Rossignol likes this.
  7. Rossignol

Holy smokes thats a nice holster!!! I'll vouch for the Herman Oak leather, good stuff! Only a couple of tanneries in the US I really like, Wickett and Craig, and Herman Oak.

Ya did good Oli and the holster is awesome, gonna check those out!!!
  8. oli700

I didnt know anything about the leather till now thanks.The leather must be good if you like it.
  9. Rossignol

Yeah man, alot of custom leather guys use Herman Oak, excellent product, excellent reputation. They can tan saddle hides that rival english tanned stuff!

Looks like a beautiful holster for a beautiful handgun! I REALLY like this one!
  10. oli700

Sweet! I just really like the idea of a leather lined Kydex holster
  11. jimmydeuce

jimmydeuce .270 WIN

I really like that Garrett oli, beautiful holster.

I've been wanting a small profile kydex holster with a little more cant for my 1911. I ran across some people talking about PJ Holsters and checked them out. Paul was quick to answer any question I had and said he could make it to any spec I wanted. I ordered an OWB with a 25* cant and J clip instead of a belt loop. I just got it but so far really like it. I like the J clip a lot more than I thought I would, the holster rides close to the body and is solid. The adjustable tension works well. The price shipped is well worth it so far.

http://pjholster.com/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  12. Rossignol

Ooooh, I do like that man! Your right it is a nice slim profile!
  13. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

...and downright sexy too!
  14. oli700

15. Nakakazu

Nakakazu .22LR

[​IMG]

EDC options
  16. LAZY EYED SNIPER

It's good to have options!

Nice lookin set-ups...
  17. Rossignol

Those are pretty sweet!!!
  18. LTB45

LTB45 .30-06 Rest in Peace Supporter

Photos copied from this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=96&t=636&start=50

Same pics, different subject of the thread...LOL
    Custom made rig to OC my GP100
    It drops down a bit and came with a leather leg tie.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  19. LAZY EYED SNIPER

I don't care if I have seen it before, it's still an impressive rig!
  20. Rossignol

Heck yeah it is!!! LOVE LEATHER!