• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Holsters, We have them! ***Photo Thread***

Thats some cool stuff, the one on the MOLLE belt is especially interesting!

G Code with RTI adapter. Really great, beats modding a drop leg rig to ride higher, and still allows clearing armor.

Got my Garrett Silent Thunder today !
It was custom made in Texas with the best Kydex and Herman Oak Leather money can buy , I am told lol. I absolutely love it and to finally have a fitted holster for the SP-01 is awesome. Retention is good , I can shake it upside down pretty good and it doesn’t come out but it draws nice and smooth. I never go this fancy on a holster but they are hard to find for this CZ and it deserves a nice holster that wont take the finish off. The retention of Kydex and the soft touch of leather. The Garrett’s got it made and to me in less than 2 weeks

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

Great lookin leather oli!

I'm glad you finally found something you like. Let us know how it holds up...

I was skeptical of the leather peeling off of the Kydex after a while but after a bunch of research it turns out they have some sort of technique that is closely guarded of attaching the leather liner. It is imposable to remove the leather from the Kydex, the leather will tear in half leaving the other half behind on the holster. It really sounds like a lifetime holster but I’ll update if it starts falling apart but I doubt you will hear back from me on this.

Holy smokes thats a nice holster!!! I'll vouch for the Herman Oak leather, good stuff! Only a couple of tanneries in the US I really like, Wickett and Craig, and Herman Oak.

Ya did good Oli and the holster is awesome, gonna check those out!!!

I didnt know anything about the leather till now thanks.The leather must be good if you like it.

Yeah man, alot of custom leather guys use Herman Oak, excellent product, excellent reputation. They can tan saddle hides that rival english tanned stuff!

Looks like a beautiful holster for a beautiful handgun! I REALLY like this one!

I really like that Garrett oli, beautiful holster.

I've been wanting a small profile kydex holster with a little more cant for my 1911. I ran across some people talking about PJ Holsters and checked them out. Paul was quick to answer any question I had and said he could make it to any spec I wanted. I ordered an OWB with a 25* cant and J clip instead of a belt loop. I just got it but so far really like it. I like the J clip a lot more than I thought I would, the holster rides close to the body and is solid. The adjustable tension works well. The price shipped is well worth it so far.

http://pjholster.com/

DSC00783.jpg

DSC00787.jpg

DSC00786.jpg

DSC00785.jpg

DSC00790.jpg

DSC00789.jpg

Ooooh, I do like that man! Your right it is a nice slim profile!

Back