• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Homeowner scares robber with shotgun warning shot

I envision Biden pumping his fist in the air saying "I told you so!"...

Good for Carla!!! Send her a MO hat.

Question of the night,,,,what brand shotgun she holding? :)

Winner gets 20 points.

Attachments

• Carla.jpg
    Carla.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 185
Here's a better look at the end of mag tube and barrel connecting lug.

Attachments

• shotgun9n-3-web.jpg
    shotgun9n-3-web.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 170
IDK looking at this pic it dosent look like any of them. :shock:

Attachments

• 700px-PumpShotgunGuide03A.jpg
    700px-PumpShotgunGuide03A.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 154
20 point for LES but a gazillion for the woman in the article. She ran off the BGs and doesn't have to go thru the trauma of killing someone. With as much bravado that is thrown out in our testosterone driven, gun loving forums not many of us have had to actually take someone's life (tip o' the hat to Gunny and any other military/LE personnel who have). I think about it often, what will I endure after the fact if it were to happen. All the range time and training can not be a replacement or preparation for it actually happening to any of us. I'm as guilty of that line of thinking that I can handle anything as anyone...

Zing on the gun ID LES!!

Prediction (that probably never makes the news) - firing a warning shot is proof that she was not in immenant danger - that will bring charges and she will lose her gun rights.

I sure hope not but non lethal solutions have bitten others on the butt before. In CA I would not doubt that courts would hear a civil case about about the long-term trauma that the two young men now suffer after making an honest mistake about the address...

I read in another report,no charges filled. Good for her. :D

OhioArcher said:
I envision Biden pumping his fist in the air saying "I told you so!"...

that's the first thing I thought of was Biden telling his wife, "now honey, take your d barrel shotgun and fire 2 warning shots in the air...Californica, doing jail time...

The white house ahould be calling her and praising her for doing exactly what the VP told everyone to do......but we're not going to see that happen.

Sent from my Barnett Raptor using alien technology

Back