• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

House Keeping and Condensing

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
As time goes by and we have new members and many new posts, older posts which in some cases are near duplicates, are finding their way to the post graveyard way way back on like pages 2 and 3! lol!

Who knew we would have to look through so many pages! ok ok, I jest...

What may happen is that "like' topics and posts wil be absorbed into other topics. For example, we have been fortunate to have so many folks taking initiative to test 00 buck and some other loads on their own. Well, we do have a topic for 00 buck that has been tested and reviewed. 00 buck tests by any author may find its way into that test and review thread. If need be, we can make it a sticky.

Anyhow, if there are any questions, please let me know. If there is a better system, again, let me know. In the end, topics may on occasion be moved.

Thanks,
Brad.

The housekeeping is underway all over the site!

You may be seeing plural topics merged or condensed into singular threads. Other things may find their way into different sections all together.

If youre looking for something you had seen before but isnt where you left it, try the search feature, and if that doesnt yield the results you are looking for, let me know and I'll dig into it!

Back