• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How are we doing as a Mossberg Forum?

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
Mossberg Owners Forum Feedback...

What do you guys think so far? Anything you would change, add or want? Let us know so we can continue to grow into the largest online community for Mossberg Owners!

Re: Mossberg Owners Forum Feedback...

Thats what I like to hear!

How about an "Off Topic" section, you know somewhere we can posts threads completely irrelevant to Mossbergs?

For some reason I can't login at work.... :?: on the other hand it's working very good at my home comp.

Would you mind resetting your "cache" when your at work and giving it another try. I have a feeling it is trying to login to the old site still. Let me know know if you still have issues after that.

It's still not working great on Firefox... I'm glad I have safari at least

Ultimate CC said:
Would you mind resetting your "cache" when your at work and giving it another try. I have a feeling it is trying to login to the old site still. Let me know know if you still have issues after that.

It's been working great at home/ work.

How does everyone like the forum so far?

So far, I like it alot albeit a little slow (traffic) but you have to start somewhere. The forum is fast for me unlike SGW lately lags like non other. I'm new to all the gun forums so I don't have much of a friends list but I'll surely direct the right people this way..

Working good for me on both IE and Firefox. I can also access it pretty well on my HTC Incredible.

How about an "Ammo deals" section under ammunition?
If someone finds a good deal, they can post it there.

I got the idea from ar15.com.

I am a member on another gun forum and my suggestion comes from there. They have a section that discusses good and bad online vendors, problems encountered, and so on. This really saved my bacon when I was going to order something and found out the people who gave their credit card number to this particular company started getting erroneous charges on their cards after ordering.
Not saying any on this site are doing this, no no, just saying ordering online can sometimes be hazardous and there are some bad eggs out there.

I can certainly add a section to the site for your request. Thanks for the input and sorry for the delayed response.

I actually started a thread about vendors reviewed. But its bhuried in the product review section I think.

We should make that a sticky then if you want to go ahead and do so.

Back