• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Same as scoop. Caddman, whom I have never met in person, but have known for about 8 years now on another forum, told me about this site and what a great group it is. Now that I have been hanging around for about 2 weeks I find out he was exactly right on.

First day here yaaay currently I own a Mossberg d185 bolt action 20 garage a 702 plinckster my 55th one of those and a mossber 715t taleo edition so yes guess you could say I love Mossberg I would and have put my plinkster up against my wife 10/22 and my daughter's marlin 60 and I do as well or better than them anyway thanks for the approval I found this sight looking for other Mossberg owners obline

Welcome Wolf. You will find out that this is a great gun site. And there is lot more than guns here.

I was trying to find a place online to buy another magazine for my new Blaze 47 and I came across a post on here and I decide to join since I have two mossberg firearms

I was googling info on the 935 Pro series waterfowl and I ran into this place. So far I have found a ton of helpful info and have use it to improve my 935.

Thanks a lot!

Swigin, you are going to like it here. Of course you do understand that you really don't exist until you post at least one pic of your gun, right? :)

Swigin, you are going to like it here. Of course you do understand that you really don't exist until you post at least one pic of your gun, right? :)

How's this?

f3qio.jpg

2a9nsl5.jpg

You know, I thought the same thing. This thing is hard to photograph and from what I have seen only the Pro series waterfowl has that Shadow Grass pattern.

Having been involved in other forums (Snowmobile related), once I started looking into purchasing the 930 SPX, Google was my best friend. It was only a matter of a short time that this forum popped up. My experience in past forums proved the valuable resources available in those forums. This forum has a wealth of great info and I am very glad to be apart of it. Between YouTube, Google and a GOOD forum there's nothing you can't accomplish!

Became a member 24, April. First post here, got a little busy & didn't get to do an intro till now. I became aware of this site when started looking for a Mossberg shotgun.
I currently have a 464 SPX Lever action 22lR on hold while my permit to acquire is on a 14-day waiting period in my state, I also have a HS12 Thunder Ranch O/U coming in. I was deciding between which shotgun to get first, But kinda leaning toward the HS12 for home defense (easier on the funds) but really want the 930 SPX. A bit off the brand but really liking
the KelTec Sub2K Gen-2. So the 930 SPX may get pushed back a little for now! My screen name is my given middle name from my Great Grand Dad, it's Hawaiian.

Welcome VMVIWI from E TN. When the 464 gets in, make sure you post a pic. We are really very nosy. Good to have you with us.

Hello all!

Just purchased my first shotgun, a 930 SPX. After giving it a cleaning and fighting with the mag spring to get it reassembled I went looking for "the trick" to making it easier. Google found your mag spring survey thread and here I am.

Thanks for having me!

Longshot, Glad to have you with us. Welcome from E TN. After you find your way around post a pic... doesn't have to be your gun... we love toys, landscapes, vehicles, people, jokes. Heck, we just had a great thread on tombstones. Join in.

Back