• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Longshot, Glad to have you with us. Welcome from E TN. After you find your way around post a pic... doesn't have to be your gun... we love toys, landscapes, vehicles, people, jokes. Heck, we just had a great thread on tombstones. Join in.

Thanks Scoop, getting a slow start here. Once I figure out how I'll post a few.

Well, that wasn't so difficult. My new and still unfired 930 SPX.

Mossberg_930_SPX_a.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum from Florida and congrats on your new Mossy.

While looking for a good home defense gun, google brought me to this site. I am still debating between the 590/500 and cant wait to get it on the range.

HI,
Was searching for info on the SA20 youth model bolt release button/spring.
Should have looked and joined the M.O.com first. I did try calling Mossberg Int', and Brownells with zero.
Saved a lot of time.
thanks again

HI,
Was searching for info on the SA20 youth model bolt release button/spring.
Should have looked and joined the M.O.com first. I did try calling Mossberg Int', and Brownells with zero.
Saved a lot of time.
thanks again

Welcome 20Gap. Glad you found what you were looking for.... and more. ;)

JB :cool:

I'm in the California ten day waiting period to pick up my 464 22lr and did a Google search wanting to read about it and found this forum.

I bought my first Mossberg, a Patriot in 308 back in August and came across this forum looking for any and all info on my new rifle. This site has become my go to spot for any info I need and just a great place to browse around.

I first stumbled upon mossburgowners.com when I was looking for options as to which shotty to buy 1st. Ended up with the 590 which is it all modified at this point. Last year I got the 930spx also

Back