• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How-do from St. Louis

Vyse

Copper BB
First, a big THANK YOU. I've lurked for quite a while and am only now taking the time to register. I have a new 930 HS on the way, and I couldn't have made the decision to buy it without this fantastic forum and all the guys who are so committed to disseminating honest, first-hand information.

Why I chose the HS...I like its simplicity. I'll get a mag extension, but that's about it. The sights of the SPX and others were distracting and time-consuming to me (if that makes any sense at all), and if I should ever truly need it, I don't want to be confused.

Happy trails, all. I don't know how much I'll post, but YOUR posts have been invaluable. I'd like to check back in once I've run the HS through the wringer.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome aboard and we certainly appreciate the kind words!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your new 930 HS when it arrives. Feel free to post pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

I've been in St louis for 11 years. It's a great place to live. Feel free to PM me if you want to compare notes on shooting in the area or other topics, food, arts - you name it. I'm a big fan of StL!

Vyse, welcome to Mossberg Owners!

I'm so excited everytime I see a post like yours! There are some great folks on here able to be very helpful with most anything! I'm glad the forum has already served you well!

Welcome from MI!!

Looking forward to hearing about your 930 experience.

Back