• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How Do You Store Your SG At Night?

I do not keep one in the chamber. I keep the magazine loaded. I use pumps primarily and the sound of jacking a load into the chamber is quite intimidating to someone that shouldn't be there. After jack in a round, I usually poke another round into the magazine.

nasa said:
I use pumps primarily and the sound of jacking a load into the chamber is quite intimidating to someone that shouldn't be there.

Either that or you just gave away your position, the element of surprise and gave them something to shoot at….I see not wanting a chambered round in certain cases but if you are serious about defending your home and you are honestly able to live with shooting a home invader than you need to reevaluate your methodology because “jacking in a round “might run off some teenager looking to raid your fridge for beer but someone who invades homes for a living….not so much.

Back