• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How expensive is the hobby?

No it is kcloak calculated sentience. .. nearly identical kydex.....was 1 of the few that made holsters for my sig scorpion 1911 with the square slide....

Why don't you start getting your feet wet on some IDPA or USPSA matches? Some of the matches at clubs around here have some 2-gun stages (AR + Pistol, no shotgun). There are going to be classes for every type of individual, but I always see people attending matches that don't really care about the times so really it's all about having fun with it. if you're new to firearms I would recommend you taking some training classes (pistol, shotgun, rifle) so you're really familiar with the platform, reloading methods, etc before jumping into matches.

Why don't you start getting your feet wet on some IDPA or USPSA matches? Some of the matches at clubs around here have some 2-gun stages (AR + Pistol, no shotgun). There are going to be classes for every type of individual, but I always see people attending matches that don't really care about the times so really it's all about having fun with it. if you're new to firearms I would recommend you taking some training classes (pistol, shotgun, rifle) so you're really familiar with the platform, reloading methods, etc before jumping into matches.

Pretty much this ^^^. I just started IDPA this year and jumped on the 2 competitions within 3 weeks of each other. Since I've taken several defensive pistol courses I had basically all I needed equipment wise to jump on. Plus at $10-20 entrance fee its cheap way to test out your skills with other like minded individuals.

Back