1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

How Many Mossberg's Do You Own?

Discussion in 'Photo And Video Gallery' started by DHonovich, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator Sponsor

Ah man, real nice!!!
  2. UFCGUY21

UFCGUY21 .22LR

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-pjeA2wCpM[/youtube] The music I picked fits the beauty of the weapon.
  3. hummer4x4guy

hummer4x4guy .22LR

Well, we all have to start somewhere and thats usually with one. I got my one and in all logical lines of thinking for me, It's all I need as far as a shotgun goes.

Attached Files:

4. Rossignol

Nah, its a sickness. You'll need another, and then another... one day.
    Paddywhack 12g likes this.
  5. hummer4x4guy

hummer4x4guy .22LR

Naw I gotta save up for a hottub and a lawn mower and all that stuff that comes with buying a house. New home owner also, like 2 years new. So there is plenty of other stuff thats needs to get bought. 1 shotgun will do. Then it becomes more special in a way. Like its "rare" because there is only one.
  6. Rossignol

lol! Joel, I hear ya, but I think theyre all special! Each one unique, there are many like it, but this one is mine, and this one, and this one, and this one... :) I can understand the home owner stuff though, still its a sickness and you find ways, like sellin plasma 4 times a week, though its often advised against!!! lol! ok, I'm jokin again... but seriously, if you know of any place payin for plasma let me know!
  7. maierar

maierar .410

I guess this counts as only one (although I count it as 3, its really only one): [​IMG]
    And then my skeet gun:
    [​IMG]
    So my answer is either 2 or 4 (which is why I love the 500).
  8. Rossignol

Yup! The 500 is a seriously versatile platform! So is the 930!
  9. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Just my 590 Cruiser.

.......for now.......
  10. marysfrend

marysfrend .22LR

twenty one last time I counted, try to get some pictures posted as soon as I figure out a good way to
    photograph them
  11. Rossignol

Wow! I cant wait to see!

I recommend a panoramic lens! :D
  12. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

You may need an aerial shot to fit all those in one frame!

Know anybody with a chopper?
  13. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

ain't that the truth...
    i only have one 835 12g.
    however ...i recently aquired 2 shottys at the same time from my brother. one 1968 ithica Model 37 featherlight 2-3/4 chamber, and a 1940 harrington & richardson topper model m48 single shot 12g.

i'm goin to the store this week to get something else too...not really sure what but leaning towards a hand gun or varmint 22....
  14. marysfrend

marysfrend .22LR

from left to right; 152K, S45A, 44US, 44US(a), S42M, 42M,42M(b),42M(c), 42MB(a),46M,46M(b),
    46M(a),151M,151M(a),151M(b),51M,51M both flatback,51M(a). I also have a 320KA not in the picture
    and a couple old shotguns 200Kand a 183 KD

Steve

Attached Files:

• 049.JPG
      049.JPG
      File size:
      161.8 KB
      Views:
    • 048.JPG
      048.JPG
      File size:
      156.5 KB
      Views:
  15. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator Sponsor "Philanthropist"

Very nice!
  16. Rossignol

Holy smokes thats IMPRESSIVE!
  17. LAZY EYED SNIPER

YOWZA!

Very nice!
  18. Rossignol

I need to get another. Ever since Allison fired my 590A1, I think shes given up on the 20 ga. and eye ballin my guns! Might do the 590A1 5 shot and get an 835 barrel? I dunno ...
  19. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Can finally say I own more than one. Here's a pic of both the boys...

[​IMG]

These things are getting addictive. I'm already tryin to talk myself outta one that's hangin on the wall at my LGS...
  20. LTB45

LTB45 .30-06 Rest in Peace Supporter

I have (2) 500's

My HD shotgun, or at least it is in this configuration. With my other 2 barrels, it also serves as great upland gun, a Sporting clays gun as well as my back up trap gun. The most versatile gun that I own. This was also my very first shotgun so it holds a very special place in my heart ;)

[​IMG]

And "Bubba" my Turkey gun, with its "Gobble Stopper" Red Dot Scope

[​IMG]