• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How Many Mossberg's Do You Own?

I own 2 for now. ;) 500 Persuader and 100 ATR .308.
IMG_20120102_233049.jpg

Sorry about the crappy camera phone quality.

Just 2 of my shotguns are Mossbergs; a 500C and a 183T. However I do have 4 other shotguns that are not Mossbergs.

Not much of a collection:
- Model 500 with 18" ported barrel and LER 4X 'scope
- Model 500 with 20" ported barrel (this is the long-magtube version, forerunner to the 590)
- Model 930 Field/Security Combo (28" VR ported & threaded for choke tubes / 18" HD with bead sight, but a few accessories ordered)
- Bolt gun (don't remember the model number - made by Howa for Mossberg) in .308 Winchester that I turned into a Scout Rifle with LER 'scope mounted forward, double front sling swivels (for bipod and sling); with a barrel cut down to 16"
- And two complete parts sets, including the receiever, barrel, and all the hardware (I used to build them up into IPSC competition guns for customers, about a hundred years ago - I know a lot of things that shouldn't be done to Mossberg Model 500 shotguns set up for competition!)

Three at the moment.

930 Waterfowl with a 28" barrel, but I will have a SPX barrel for it by the end of the week :-D
500c with a field barrel and a 22" turkey barrel.
835 with a 24" turkey barrel. : This one is totally disassembled and in the process of a makeover.

Hey there everyone,
Ive got a 46mb a 395kb, a 702 plinkster, a 500 grand slam with a fat bird barrel, and a riffled barrel for the bigger targets. Here is the plinkster that I just got and photographed. When I find the picts that I have taken of the others I will post. The 395 is a project gun so at some point I will post before and after and I will post

Attachments

• myphoto.jpg
    myphoto.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 640
Yup, I got it in a trade, I am still doing research, But having one in hand certainly helps.
6784175828_2354f5869b_b.jpg

BTW, As you can see I have the Nordic +1 on my M590A1, Still waiting on the heat shield.

I heard that.

I almost bought a SPAS12 about a year ago, but it was WAY overpriced. Ended up with my 590a1 instead...

I'll come-up with pictures later.
500 Persuader 12g (8 shot, 20" barell)
500 Combo 12g (6 shot, 18.5" and 28" ventrib. Was my Dads)
185A 20g (3 shot, bolt action. Was my Grandfatrhers)
also:
H&R 20g (break action, single shot)

One but it's my second. 930 24" Turkey ready for about any shotgun task with a few quick changes - SD, 3gun, trap, skeet, hunting.

Back