• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Keep us updated if your Maggrips last. I bought a set and they started peeling back off and the company just shrugged me off. Poor website, poor customer relations. Yea, they're cheap. This was on a brand new Magpul forend too, never been touched.

Keep us updated if your Maggrips last. I bought a set and they started peeling back off and the company just shrugged me off. Poor website, poor customer relations. Yea, they're cheap. This was on a brand new Magpul forend too, never been touched.
I sure will. Used a hair dryer to warm up glue and pressed firmly into place.

I didn't use heat on mine, it wasn't mentioned anywhere. I only heard about that technique after I contacted support. I really wanted to like the product.

I had a chance to FINALLY shoot my 590, and I have to say it was awesome!! I was only able to shoot #6 birdshot on my brother in law's land but felt great to run through a bunch of shells. No issues with Magpul furniture, and the maggrips held up fine. Definitely need to run a few hundred more through ;)

So, I have a problem. I've purchased my 3rd Mossberg shotgun in as many months. I also added wood furniture on this 590, saw a post in this forum that looked absolutely gorgeous. I'll have to refinish the wood but I think it looks nice

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    402.2 KB · Views: 75
So, I have a problem. I've purchased my 3rd Mossberg shotgun in as many months. I also added wood furniture on this 590, saw a post in this forum that looked absolutely gorgeous. I'll have to refinish the wood but I think it looks nice

And your solution is to infect the rest of us with those beautiful pictures :eek:

Seriously though, great looking Mossberg, I really like the look of the wood furniture on a nice short barreled shotgun, the "corn cob" style forend is just plain cool ;)

So here are my three all together.
Top is 590 with Magpul furniture and bayonet.
Middle is 500 with ATI Tactlite stock and Magpul forend.
Bottom is 590 with wood furniture and heat shield.

Next purchase is a safe!

image.jpg

been out of the shotgun scene for a while but now im back! just picked up a 590 18inch plane jane w a +1 mag ext.

update: looks like the model name is 590 security tactical

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    466.7 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Is that the Flat Dark Earth from Magpul? I am waiting for my SGA and forend to come in, I ordered the Flat dark earth. I like the look of yours but I am used to all my firearms being all black.

The foregrip is Magpul and the stock is from ATI. I had an issue with the ATI foregrip, the pump action with it on was causing it to stick. But yeah it's flat dark earth

Trying to figure out how to post photos of my new 590A1 setup from my phone. Can anyone help out a newbie?

Back