• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'm calling BS on this story

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
2 guys with shotguns scared off because of a dog barking and a guy beating his chest? :lol:

I think this woman was hallucinating, or her hubby set it up. She did get a gun, but I think the story about why is BS. The dog would have been the first casualty.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Joyce Giraud de Ohoven got her first gun and went to a shooting range after home invaders caught her and her husband unarmed.

On the Real Housewives blog, Ohoven explains that she was never "entirely pro-gun." However, the attempted home invasion put things in perspective for her:

On a Sunday night at 9 p.m. two guys were coming up to our home with ski masks and shotguns. It was frightening! I was lucky that my husband became "King Kong" and larger than life... yelling [at the robbers]... My dog, who is trained to attack, broke the window with her head. We always say that the robbers were probably more scared of the dog than anything else, and luckily they never entered the house.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/ ... n#comments

I thought people had to actually invade the home for it to be a "home invasion". :?:

Who knows...

Maybe they figured the gig was up and the police were sure to show due to all the noise outside.

Or it's all staged for the show, etc.

definitely seems made up. unless maybe the shotguns werent loaded, lol. oh well, at least another person "sees the light" of owning a gun for personal defense.

Back