• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Im new

ANRossignol

Copper BB
Hi, im Ally. Im new, as you can tell. My dad is Brad Rossignol. I like to shoot my gun, a 500 .410, and my dads springer 1911. I got my .410 mossberg by saving up my summer money to get it, a total of $225! Me and my dad usually go on the weekends.

Uhh, hi. Still tryin to figure out why I cant upload your avatar pic.

Hey, welcome aboard ALLY!

Glad to see you join up. Keep us posted on your shootn progress. I hear you can outshoot your dad with that Springer!!! :lol:

Enjoy the site!

Hello Ally!
Welcome aboard!
I like your signature line.
My wife shoots clays with me and she got me a pin that says "Beat by a Girl" :shock:
I wear it on my hat! :lol:

Welcome to Mossberg Owners forum Ally! It is great to have you on board. Keep us updated on your saving for a new Mossberg. We look forward to seeing pictures of it when you get it.

DHonovich said:
Welcome to Mossberg Owners forum Ally! It is great to have you on board. Keep us updated on your saving for a new Mossberg. We look forward to seeing pictures of it when you get it.

I think we're lookin at a 505 youth 20 ga. maybe a 20" VR barrel and walnut? Otherwise a model like a 500 super bantam with the adjustable stock recoil pads with black synthetic furniture and 22" VR barrel.

Like this,
57110.jpg

or like this.
54210.jpg

Havent decided yet, but she likes the VR barrel and has seen the TruGlo 3 dot set up. We'll see.

I really like the Mossberg 500 bantam but the 505 youth in walnut is a great option as well. Let us know when you guys get one and I may have a set of TruGlo sights to send you :twisted: .

Good deal, let us know how you like them after you get to throw some lead down range!

LOL, we always want or kids to do better than us.......but I remember the day I realized my son could ride better than me I have to admit a was a little bitter and dumped some $ in my bike :lol:

When she gets better than me, I'll mix it up a little and we'll start moving throuh the range or something! Whatever keeps her on her toes!!!

Youthful exuberance will never overcome old age and treachery! ;)

I was wondering how I missed this then I noticed the date. It was almost a year before I joined the site. LOL

Big belated welcome from MI! I hope all is going well.

Back