1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to view and order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Impeachment

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Related' started by MikeD, Nov 21, 2019.

1. MikeD

MikeD I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

I assume everyone is following this. I'm finding this unbelieveable frustrating. I really hope people are actually watching, listening or reading the testimonies. The left and the media keep sticking to their narrative despite all the testimony pointing in the completely opposite direction. I check the media sources and wonder if we are even watching the same inquiry.

Its frustrating that they are actually pushing this with such flimsy hearsay evidence. We are watching something unfold here that we have not observed in our history, and its not a good thing. The impeachment of a president simpy because they disagree with his policies. The left has turned it into a daytime drama.

I have gained a little more respect for some of the R's who have done a great job given the rules they have been forced to work within. Despite everything I don't doubt the house will vote to impeach, they are comitted now and have the numbers to railroad it through...not that it will ever pass the Senate based on what has been presented so far

They have definitely gone full retard on this one.

Dont even get me going on the SCOTUS!!

/rant
    meanstreak and fellmann like this.
  2. John A.

John A. I'm "THAT" guy Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Here is what they are really covering for MikeD.

Trump was actually adhering to a treaty with Ukraine which was signed by no other than Bill Clinton and Congress when he was in office.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...eveals-hunter-biden-group-made-165-million-mp
    Sorry, but since NBC said there have been no inictments or anything, I thought that I would link the actual press conference from the gov't of Ukraine.

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/press-conference/625831.html

https://derkach.com.ua/en/publicati...l-corruption-burisma-scheme-bankrupt-ukraine/
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...eveals-hunter-biden-group-made-165-million-mp

Here is a copy of the treaty

Twitter suspended their account for this:

From rueters now:
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-impeachment-burisma-idUSKBN1XU2N7
    https://prn.fm/clinton-foundations-deep-financial-ties-to-ukrainian-oligarch-revealed/
    It's bad even when Greenpeace has an article about a dem
    https://www.greenpeace.org/usa/campaign-updates/hillary-clintons-connection-oil-gas-industry/
    MikeD likes this.
  3. fellmann

fellmann Esoteric Supporter Premier Member

I was about to write.. As a European.. but, im pretty special and odd and wont probably fit in that stereotype either.. I can say this..
    I like to study, follow and get a grip on how the world is run, whos running it and why. The US deep state is one hell of a big player and its natural to have eyes on every president thats get elected because he ( whatever he knows or wants it ) is a posterboy for what they want or do. Some presidents are easier than others to manipulate. Now, Trump, is the ( excuse me ) the weirdest case ive seen. I usually have good understanding, but now im not sure whos running who and why. I believe the deep state has broken up in more factions and there is a big conflict behind the scenes. Some faction may be in deep trouble and the effects is felt both domestically and geopolitically. This soup of weird accusations, smear campaign, witch hunts, media frenzy and political moves gives me a headace to put it mildly. Today i only read the titles and maybe the subtitles also on these political news from the US to keep my head from falling off. It is a circus of unquestionable mega magnitude. I dont know how you can cope with this in the US ? Maybe you are in shock as i am ? The deep states colors are bleeding through and are visible to the public and its not pretty..

/ My 2c
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
  4. John A.

That is an astute observation fellman.
    meanstreak, ripjack13 and fellmann like this.
  5. MikeD

The swamp is bigger deeper and more encompassing that most ever imagined. I think we have yet to see what powerfull evil truly lurks unseen in its depths.

@John A. Thanks, some of that I have seen, some I have not.

@fellmann I like hearing outside perspectives. We deal with it by just continuing on as ultimately we have little control.
  6. Pawpaw

Pawpaw .30-06 Supporter

7. fellmann

fellmann Esoteric Supporter Premier Member

@John A. I had to Google the word astute :)

It feels good to be sort of understood sometimes..
    meanstreak, ripjack13 and hombre243 like this.
  8. John A.

It was a compliment. Meaning: great understanding.
    meanstreak, ripjack13 and fellmann like this.
  9. hombre243

hombre243 20g Premier Member

I heard that astute was when you ate too many beans.
  10. John A.

No, that is an "ass toot"

Whole different spelling variation. :lol:
  11. Bobster

Bobster .30-06 Supporter

Not paying any attention at all as in "nothing to see here". :rolleyes: It is a big nothing burger with nothing on it. Pinhead wife has been watching it but gets mad when I complain she watches soap operas all day... ;)
  12. meanstreak

meanstreak .30-06 Supporter "Philanthropist"

And next up, the Nadler phase. I personally think The Democrats know that ties between the Bidens and Burisma and corrupt politicians during the time frame will also lead to Obama, the Clinton's, and John Kerry. That would tie 8 years of Obama/Biden and both Secretary of State during that time frame, not to mention the State Department, ambassadors, and god only knows who else.

The Dems need to get rid of Trump and discredit Barr and Durham. The problem for them is the barn door is open and the horses are bolting, and a lot of Americans are seeing this farce for what it is.

This is just my opinion of course. I am just trying to connect the dots.
    Bobster and John A. like this.
  13. John A.

I agree with all points.

I am curious about something else too.

How many people are "defecting" from the democrat designation and going republican?

I know of three right off the top of my head.

The democrat party is dying from within.
    meanstreak likes this.
  14. hombre243

hombre243 20g Premier Member

I need a new smellchecker.
    meanstreak likes this.
  15. meanstreak

meanstreak .30-06 Supporter "Philanthropist"

Good morning. The sun is shining, finally. It's 58 headed for the mid 60s. A nice day for sure.

John, I think more Dems will defect as well. The question is, are they doing it because they worry about being re-elected, or because they honestly think it's a sham? I hope they actually see it for what it is.

If the house goes through with impeachment the 6 senators running for the Democratic nomination will be required to be in the senate chamber for the duration of the trial effectively destroying their campaign. That will upset many more Democrats, and maybe more importantly, independents that were leaning in the direction of those senators.

Meanwhile, the New York Times and Washington Post are trying to form people's opinions of the IG report (Horowich) before it even is made public. Same old story, unidentified anonymous sources. The mo they always use when creating a narrative for the Dems to use against Trump.
  16. MikeD

Most of the dems I know still support impeachment just because they dislike Trump that much.

The few that seem to question the strength of the evidence and worry about the long term effects on future elections still arent abandoning the party.
    meanstreak likes this.
  17. Bobster

Bobster .30-06 Supporter

The problem with this is the propaganda outlets, I mean the media will not put any stock in the findings. Or try to sugar-coat them to the point where it will be a glazed donut sans the donut. But they will still try to call it a donut. :rolleyes:

I don't usually make it a point to watch Hannity not that I dislike him or his show. Sometimes I'll give him a look if I am not watching Forged in Fire or some other more interesting show. Tonight he had some cuts from Gonad-ler almost 20 years ago defending Hillbilly Clinton and condemning the impeachment. Read this article from March to get a feel for Gonad-ler's modern-day hipocracy. LINK

Apparently he had a 2-for-1 done since then: doctors stapled his stomach AND his brain! :rolleyes: ;)

fatnads.jpg
    meanstreak likes this.
  18. MikeD

Who is actually going to read all 300 plus pages of Schiffs report when all you need to know is what's in the transcript and that Epstein didn't kill himself...at least not voluntarily.
    meanstreak likes this.