1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Inforce WML

Discussion in 'Flashlights and Weapon Lights' started by bkfamily, Nov 30, 2015.

1. bkfamily

bkfamily Copper BB

I recently put an Inforce WML white LED 200 lumen light on the forend of my 590A1. I am questioning whether it is robust enough. When I fire, sometimes the light activates momentarily. And after maybe 300 rounds it quit working. I sent it to Inforce since they have a lifetime warranty. But I am wondering if I should put it on a different weapon instead of the 12 gauge when I get it back. Does anyone have one of these lights on a 12 gauge? Have you put a bunch of rounds through it? Had anyone had this issue? Is it more than the WML can handle? Or did I just get unlucky?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  2. John A.

John A. I'm "THAT" guy Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Never used one.

But I understand your reservation trusting it again.

Least on the shotgun.

I've heard decent things about them online, but seems like most of the folks that use them have them on AR's and such.
  3. bkfamily

bkfamily Copper BB

Does anyone have any experience with the Inforce WML?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  4. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

You might contact this member. He's posted several pics of his rifles with the WML...