• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Infringement bill submitted

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
In typical leftist fashion, when everyone is looking up, they go low and use the smoke and mirror diversionary tactics.

Contact your elected reps folks. This is the worst gun bill that I have ever laid eyes on. It's like they combined the last 50 antigun bills into one.

Yeah, he was the Senator that was concerned about Guam tipping over from too large of a military presence on the island.

Piece of "work" is probably not the adjective I would have used to describe him, but in the spirit of code of conduct, that will do for now.

I don't believe he thinks Islands float. I think he was mocking the military and trying to provoke some juicy news bite of a response.

It was his way of trolling: telling the generals that he thought them dumb enough to consider such an Idiot Idea.

And it sorta worked. While the general paused to consider a measured response to such unexpected (fake) lunacy in Congress, it looked on TV like he was really considering the Idiot Idea for half a second.

But it wasn't enough to really see on the TV and I think the ploy flopped.

EDIT...

And also I think the generals should get Hank out on the open sea and see if he floats.

...It's like they combined the last 50 antigun bills into one.

Probably because they did! :rolleyes: Link brings you to "Related Bills" noting that Senate versions of bills are also listed. You can also click the "Text" tab to read the bill or "Cosponsors" tab to see the pieces of shix that had a hand in it... LINK

I don't believe he thinks Islands float. I think he was mocking the military and trying to provoke some juicy news bite of a response.

It was his way of trolling: telling the generals that he thought them dumb enough to consider such an Idiot Idea.

And it sorta worked. While the general paused to consider a measured response to such unexpected (fake) lunacy in Congress, it looked on TV like he was really considering the Idiot Idea for half a second.

But it wasn't enough to really see on the TV and I think the ploy flopped.

EDIT...

And also I think the generals should get Hank out on the open sea and see if he floats.

Actually truth told he is totally that STUPID, and truly ingnorant of most common sense things. He is however very good at racial activism and resides in a district were his constituents are so ignorant he is the creme of the crop.

Urrrrgh....
Well, maybe they'll be too stupid to wash their hands before dinner, share drugs and avoid causal sex, and the demographic will shift toward smarter folks.

Back