1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Infringement bill submitted

Discussion in 'Firearm Related' started by John A., Mar 21, 2020.

1. John A.

John A. I'm "THAT" guy Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

In typical leftist fashion, when everyone is looking up, they go low and use the smoke and mirror diversionary tactics.

Contact your elected reps folks. This is the worst gun bill that I have ever laid eyes on. It's like they combined the last 50 antigun bills into one.

2. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

Yeah, Hank is a real piece of work alright. Another wealthy fearmonger.
    Drop him in a business suit, in the middle of LA at Night without a gun and see how long he survives.
    meanstreak, fellmann and ripjack13 like this.
  3. John A.

John A. I'm "THAT" guy Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Yeah, he was the Senator that was concerned about Guam tipping over from too large of a military presence on the island.

Piece of "work" is probably not the adjective I would have used to describe him, but in the spirit of code of conduct, that will do for now.
    meanstreak and fellmann like this.
  4. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

I don't believe he thinks Islands float. I think he was mocking the military and trying to provoke some juicy news bite of a response.

It was his way of trolling: telling the generals that he thought them dumb enough to consider such an Idiot Idea.

And it sorta worked. While the general paused to consider a measured response to such unexpected (fake) lunacy in Congress, it looked on TV like he was really considering the Idiot Idea for half a second.

But it wasn't enough to really see on the TV and I think the ploy flopped.

EDIT...

And also I think the generals should get Hank out on the open sea and see if he floats.
    meanstreak and fellmann like this.
  5. Bobster

Bobster .30-06 Supporter

Probably because they did! :rolleyes: Link brings you to "Related Bills" noting that Senate versions of bills are also listed. You can also click the "Text" tab to read the bill or "Cosponsors" tab to see the pieces of shix that had a hand in it... LINK
    meanstreak likes this.
  6. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

Actually truth told he is totally that STUPID, and truly ingnorant of most common sense things. He is however very good at racial activism and resides in a district were his constituents are so ignorant he is the creme of the crop.
    John A. and meanstreak like this.
  7. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

Urrrrgh....
    Well, maybe they'll be too stupid to wash their hands before dinner, share drugs and avoid causal sex, and the demographic will shift toward smarter folks.
    Djcala likes this.
  8. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

Im liking the way your thinking