• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Introducing the 410 shockwave

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Yeah, you guys knew it was just a matter of time. Now that should make a dandy snake gun for sure.

short article at the truth about guns website.

I'm not a fan of them, so I'm not linking it. Shouldn't be too hard to find with a quick search.

I rekon it`s a viable option for those who are recoil sensitive and thanks to the S&W Gov and Tarus Judge there is a nice selction of shells available........I`ll be sticking to my 12.

way too much.

Like $12-$16 box :omg:

Yep. Damn you are creative as hell. :) :) :)

You know I love reloading.

But I doubt Shockwave buyers are into that. :)

I must be dedicated.

I learned how to hunt using a 410.

I guess there's a lot of sentimental history there.

Sometimes I still break out a 410 and take it hunting. No kidding.

Had a chance to handle the new .410 Shockwave, what a great little shotgun! Perfect for the truck, house, or just for fun! Easy for a lady to handle too! Get some of the Super-X loads for it, the stacked 000 buck loads are the best!

I bought a Mossberg .410 for my wife a few years ago because she wanted to go shooting with me. The 12 was too much for her and the 410 was on sale, so it works for me. I'm not a fan of the birds heads stuff....

I bought a Mossberg .410 for my wife a few years ago because she wanted to go shooting with me. The 12 was too much for her and the 410 was on sale, so it works for me. I'm not a fan of the birds heads stuff....

That sounds kind of familiar.
My wife and I were out shooting Skeet one day.
A friend had just bought a 500 .410 and we all shot it a bit.
My wife loved busting Skeet with a shotgun that felt more like a BB gun.

So for Christmas that year, there was one under the tree for her. Santa was good to us.....I mean HER! ;)

Ya it is hers but I tend to shoot it more than her.

That sounds kind of familiar.

My wife loved busting Skeet with a shotgun that felt more like a BB gun.

Ya it is hers but I tend to shoot it more than her.

Yep....exactly this....

Back