• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Introducing.....

I see she has Mama's good looks! :) Congrats and hope everyone is and remains healthy.

You neglected to pose her with a gun! This IS a gun forum, you know... (jk) ;) :D

My kids were swaddled for the first weeks. We were told it provides "security" but it also keeps them from scratching their face. As said above, sleep in shifts. Whatever works for your family and schedules.

Don't know how I mised this. Congrats!!!

I don't remember swaddling a baby unless it was really cold out. My wife put baby mittens on ours. Stops scratching and gives them something handy to chew on.

I swaddled our boy tighter than a little chipotle burrito for the first few months. Worked like an off button for his mouth siren. He could be in the middle of a full blown scream fit and as soon as I wrapped him up he would drift right off to sleep. Worked really well for us...

My daughter hated the swaddle. Punched through it from birth. She's a beast. She's earned that title daily lol.

Congrats on your daughter again. Time for another shotgun.

Lol.... she's not to much of a crier. Only when she wants boob. The nurses all said she was one of the least tempermental babies they had. She doesn't care for her arms to be wrapped up. Will wiggle out from under a blanket.

Back