• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

is 200 worth a 15" sbs mossberg

Re: is 200 worth a 15

Kungfunerd said:
Ah....you want one NOW.
Well at least the Keltec is "shipping".

Are there no Mossberg kits being made?
There are Saiga and 870 kits

Mossberg marketed a bullpup design for a short time. Must not be many around, because I haven't seen one in a while. They sometimes turn up (used) at gun shows, but the sellers usually want a lot of money for them.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
It's still gonna be a while before the KT KSG is readily available.

My LGS actually has one in stock :eek:
I fondled it the other day :D
Very cool, but since they are so hard to get now, it has a sticker on it of $2600 :shock:

This is from the best priced and most honest gun store in the state. IMHO

He told me that for his little shop to even be able to purchase it, he had to spend HUGE money to his distributor......$10,000 order! For a shop this small that is a major layout of cash.
I hope he sells it soon so that this small shop can recoupe some money.

Holy crap!

I'm all for capitalism, but that's just ridiculous. I'm sure somebody out there'll buy it for that price, but I'll wait.

How did it feel? What was it like? We need details man, details... :lol:

The good thing about capitalism, is there are very few people that's going to pay that much for it.

I understand supply and demand, but you can buy a registered machine gun for that price if you look around.

And the machinegun is going to increase in value. Gauranteed.

Quick review.

I have fondled guns with price tags over $50,000 :shock:
I was not impressed.
This with a $2600 price tag, also did not immpress me.

Now my 3, 500's all purchased used for a combined price of $540, Now they impress me :D

Maybe I should also say that all my shotguns are for hunting or clay busting, so the high tech HD stuff is just not my style.

Re: is 200 worth a 15

radar_ralf said:
Mossberg marketed a bullpup design for a short time. Must not be many around, because I haven't seen one in a while. They sometimes turn up (used) at gun shows, but the sellers usually want a lot of money for them.

Going rate I've seen locally is about $500 for a like-new specimen. I see about one every 3-4 months. Of course if you need one NOW, vendors on Gunbroker are looking for $1000-$1500 for 'em... :x :roll:

Back