• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

ISO 28" Mossberg 930 Barrel

JS1scuba

Copper BB
Greetings,

I acquired a Mossberg 930 with muzzle break however, i would like an additional barrel in 28" length. If you have one and would like to part with it please send me a PM.

Thanks
Joel

Your best bet is to contact Mossberg directly.

Here's a link with part numbers and pricing for their 930 replacement barrels...

http://www.mossberg.com/barrels.asp

There are several 28" options on the list. Once you find the one you're looking for, you can reach customer service at (800) 363-3555...

Unfortunately Mossberg website does not have any available. They also have not returned emails. I suspect they are just busy. In the meantime I'm happy to look for one from private sellers or dealers.

Regards,
JDS

The available inventory on Mossberg's website is notoriously unreliable and inaccurate. It apparently doesn't get updated very often. The wait time for an e-mail response from their "contact us" feature averages somewhere between two weeks and forever. However, with a five minute conversation you could have your new barrel on the way. The CS reps have access to actual on-hand inventory and can place your order on the phone. They typically say there's a 6-8 week wait for delivery, but most orders ship well before that. We have had multiple members order barrels in the past couple weeks that showed out of stock on their website, were told a 6-8 week wait, and received their order in right at one week.

Either way, good luck finding your barrel and we look forward to a range report once you get it set up...

Unfortunately Mossberg website does not have any available. They also have not returned emails. I suspect they are just busy. In the meantime I'm happy to look for one from private sellers or dealers.

Regards,
JDS

Call them directly and place your order. I was in a similar position. I made the call, and received my barrel in 10 days.

Back