1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

I've been waiting 25 years for this BIG MOMENT tomorrow

Discussion in 'Long Guns' started by nitesite, Jun 18, 2013.

1. aksavanaman

aksavanaman Work In Progress... Supporter "Philanthropist"

Went to the range yesterday and shot my buddies 16 Socom. Loads of fun! He also picked up some Hornady subsonic loads ( by mistake!) which gave us a huge scare since we thought it was a squib at first... Didn't even cycle the bolt.

I'm glad I was able to complete your "wood" collection my friend! :D
  2. nitesite

nitesite Average Guy Moderator "Philanthropist"

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!! :D
  3. carbinemike

carbinemike Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

That's real nice shooting Nitesite. You already answered the quesion I forgot to ask...if you were shooting your own loads yet. Nice picture too. They look great, especially with that big metal magazine hanging out the bottom. Thanks for the update!
  4. jgwills

jgwills 20g

I just can't get over how good looking the old school walnut looks on that firearm. Something about good old wood and steel gets you all fuzzy on the inside. Its tough to get excited over polymer unless its hydro dipped in something cool like ATACS or similar.

http://www.sparrowhawkm14.com/

Also if you wanna plug up that selector hole with a dummy knob those folks have a few options. Fairly cheap too IMO. It would be cool to have the fun switch that actually does something but this is a nice alternative to make it look correct.