• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

JM pro series competition 24 inch

Woodyshvlhead

Copper BB
Just ran my first box of Winchester target loads thru my band New JM pro series competition 24 inch. Was a little apprehensive after seeing you tubes with feeding problems Ran every shell picture perfect and slung them thru the tube like lightning. So Freaking thrilled with this Mossyuploadfromtaptalk1455404733439.jpeguploadfromtaptalk1455404764349.jpguploadfromtaptalk1455404797895.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Nice! What ammo did you use? What velocity?
fca544081e2ae14dcb0ebcc152d7ed93.jpg

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Yes, it has the velocity listed as 1200fps. Avoid the Winchester bulk crap. Very few, if any, 930's run the Winchester stuff reliably.

Walmart also sells the Federal bulk stuff and my 930 ate it reliably.

However, I no longer use my 930 as I grew WAY too tired of replacing parts to get it to run reliably.

"Slightly" used 930 SPX (Cuurrently setup like the JM series) for sale. Comes with the following:

SPX barrel and piston and asssorted SPX related hardware (Rear sight, rail and all related screws).

22" Vented rib barrel, stainless steel piston, and several chokes (Includes choke wrench).

Extra trigger group.

Extra bolt assembly.

Extra forend (One has a Magpul 5 slot rail attached).

Two extra pusher assemblies (New, not cracked...yet)

Velcro'd shell holder that holds eight rounds.

All your's for only $975, Dallas Fort Worth area, willl not ship.

Felons, wife beaters, druggies, and those under indictment need not apply.

TLR-1HL NOT INCLUDED

IMAG1022.jpg

Back