• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Just found this site!

weyes1

Copper BB
Hello Everyone!
Glad to see there is a forum for Mossberg Owners!
I have 2 Mossberg 500 Shotguns. My first one is a 1973 model and my second is a 2007 model. I am looking to turn the 1973 model into a Home Defense gun / Patrol shotgun.
I live in Kansas. I work as a Machinist and also am a part-time Deputy for the County.

weyes1
weyes1@gmail.com

This is a great place that welcomes new people here all the time! I'm glad you found it, t00!

If I can help you in any way (re: your job) just let me know!

Please stick around and post a LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome from Oklahoma!! well depending on if the storms around here tonight are as bad as they say they are going to be i might end up in Kansas!

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your 500s and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Howdy weyes1 and welcome to the club!

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Weyes! We always appreciate folks like you for your service to your community!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Back