Just got one today!

Discussion in 'Mossberg 715P' started by hokicake, May 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hokicake

hokicake Copper BB

Sooo I got this nifty zombie killer and I put on some stuff to make it neater and I'll be switching the muzzle break soon too. I was wondering how would I out on a butt if I wanted?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Staff Member Global Moderator Sponsor Forum Moderator

Hi, I don't know anything about the 715 but welcome to Mossberg Owners!
  3. JRExplorer3

JRExplorer3 .223

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  4. John A.

John A. I'm "THAT" guy Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator

You can't legally put a stock on a pistol unless you register the gun with the NFA branch of the ATF, thus making it a short barrel rifle. You also have to pay a $200 making tax when you submit the paperwork, which is taking 11 months at minimum to process at this time.
  5. hokicake

hokicake Copper BB

I already did that i know how to do all that cause I had to do it for a suppressor. But where do I find the stock?
  6. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Staff Member Global Moderator Sponsor Forum Moderator

ripjack13 likes this.
  7. hokicake

hokicake Copper BB

this tells me nuthing
  8. John A.

I think what my friend is trying to say is, Mossberg probably doesn't have a buttstock for a pistol. You may could call them and ask if they have a replacement stock for the model that you may could buy, but I doubt they are offering one on their webstore.

From what I recall, the 715 is not much more than a 702 plinkster model with a clamshell body over top of the receiver to change the appearance of the gun.

If the plastic clamshell for the pistol and the rifle aren't produced differently in the first place (which is likely that they are)

9. hokicake

hokicake Copper BB

a rifle in a clam
  10. hokicake

hokicake Copper BB

ok so i don't understand all this baloney around putting a foregrip on and a buttstock on. Is it suppose to be like more deadly or something? It's a .22! Is someone going to really do anything criminal with a .22? How many assults have been made with a plastic .22? come on peoples. let's realize that this gun or any .22 for that matter isn't much more than a toy or BB gun.
  11. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 ON DUTY Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator

troll...
    Whitey likes this.
  12. JRExplorer3

JRExplorer3 .223

If you don't understand the laws and you think a .22LR is a toy you really have no business owning a gun.

Snowflakes....geez
    ripjack13 likes this.
  13. Rossignol

Maybe try airsoft.
    ripjack13 likes this.
  14. John A.

Any gun should be treated as a deadly weapon because it is. I would think anyone should know that.

We advocate that any responsible gun owner obey all gun laws, and use safe handling procedures.

Your earlier reply makes no sense to me.

Thread closed
    ripjack13 likes this.
  15. nitesite

nitesite Ammo Nerd Forum Moderator "Philanthropist"

You are not very intelligent are you? I knew that when you mentioned in this thread that you were first going to change out the muzzle break. Why would you want to do that if it is nothing more than a toy or BB gun? I'm going to miss you.
    ripjack13 likes this.
  16. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Topic locked. Troll banned.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.