• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Just ordered some of the new Remington-Peters paper shotgun hull ammo

I've only seen a few paper shells in my lifetime. Kinda reminds me of thickly wound toilet paper tubes LOL

Nitesite, just wondering where you found the paper hulls for sale? I was looking today online but couldn't find anyone who had them in stock yet.

Regards

I want to wait to take pics of my new double barrel hammer coach gun until the paper shells arrive, and include my color case hardened frame Cimarron SAA with some .45 Colt ammo in the same photo. :)

Nitesite, just wondering where you found the paper hulls for sale? I was looking today online but couldn't find anyone who had them in stock yet.

Regards

I noticed that the Remington website said the paper shells were available exclusively from Remington.com

Thanks Nitesite, I looked at several commercial online vendors yesterday and none had them. I'll take a look at the Remington direct order site. Hopefully down the road they will be in the distribution system.

Regards

I want to wait to take pics of my new double barrel hammer coach gun until the paper shells arrive, and include my color case hardened frame Cimarron SAA with some .45 Colt ammo in the same photo. :)

I did that with two guns I've recently made. My Delisle and HDMS suppressed pair. I would post a picture here, but don't want to hijack and crap up your wonderful thread.

Not sure about interest but just got a notification from Remington Ammo that their retro Peters paper cased shotgun ammo is back in stock. They have five different 12 gauge choices and the price remains the same as when it was introduced. To the best of my knowledge these shells are only available directly from Remington and in limited quantity.

Both Nitesite and I bought some earlier and the old school quality IMO is excellent.

https://www.remington.com/shotshell...l=4589_HTML&u=20554293&mid=524002573&jb=25011

Back