• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Kahr Arms

My P380...

For me and this little pistol it was love at first sight. I've always been a fan of mouseguns and when I saw that Kahr was gonna bring their P series down to a .380 I was sold. Problem was I had to wait a year to get my hands on one. Finally did and it's been the best little pocket shooter I've ever owned. It carries like my LCP and shoots like my G19.

My PM9:

PM9Pearcebaseplate.jpg

Which I traded my MK9 for:

MK9beautyshot.jpg

Sweet!

How d'ya like the MK compared the the PM9? It sure is a beautiful little pistol.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Sweet!

How d'ya like the MK compared the the PM9? It sure is a beautiful little pistol.

The MK9 was an easy pistol to shoot- all stainless, so it was heavy for its size. I wasn't a fan of the plastic grips; they had very shallow texturing. The bright side was wood grips are available, but they made the grip even thicker. In the end, the MK9 was too heavy for pocket carry, and I already had a gun that works great for IWB carry (M&P9 compact), so I traded it for the PM9.

I'm a HUGE fan of their P series pistols and have heard nothing but great things about them. Once you shoot one YOU'RE HOOKED! It's amazing how well they handle and they perform like a much larger pistol.

My P380 goes everywhere with me, even if it's just as my B.U.G.

Kahr CW45. Took a few rounds to smooth out, but now is smooth as my baby's butt, and gets to go with me on outings quite often ;)

KahrCW4511.jpg

PM9 and CW40 ...

DSCN1281.jpg

Took the PM9 out yesterday for a little fun. Man, that thing shoots nice for a "pocket gun".

Though I carry my S&W 640-1 .357 or M&P 9c, I put several single stack 9mm's in my hand today at a few gun shops and I absolutely loved the Kahr CW9. It fit like a glove. It's nearly the same size as my M&P 9c but thinner. Again, it fit like a glove. If my Crossbreed Supertuck and M&P 9c don't carry very well, then I may get the CW9 (which I may do anyway).

I could pick it up at Cabella's for $420 during the month of May ... not to bad of a price.

catnphx said:
Though I carry my S&W 640-1 .357 or M&P 9c, I put several single stack 9mm's in my hand today at a few gun shops and I absolutely loved the Kahr CW9. It fit like a glove. It's nearly the same size as my M&P 9c but thinner. Again, it fit like a glove. If my Crossbreed Supertuck and M&P 9c don't carry very well, then I may get the CW9 (which I may do anyway).
I could pick it up at Cabella's for $420 during the month of May ... not to bad of a price.

LOL ... I guess I couldn't wait; man am I sick. :mrgreen: I bought the CW9 yesterday at Sportsman Warehouse for $420 and bought a couple more mags and a Kholster online. I'll be taking it to the range today for a session of fun.

Sometimes I just can't help myself. When I told my wife I was getting another gun she said then I want a new bed (because ours is about 10 years old, not because she wants to sleep separately). She's starting to outsmart me. :lol:

^ Nice man!

If you're sick I suffer from the very same affliction. Oh, and I usually go into it knowing that my wife is smarter than me...

GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
I looove it!! Definitely Brownie points from the wifey in August!!!

Haha, I figured you'd like it! When I saw it at one of the local shops I couldn't pass it up. It's perfect for her. The hard part has been holding on to it for so long. I picked it up the first week of June and it's been killin me knowing it's just sitting in the safe.

DHonovich said:
Very nice Lazy!

Thank you Sir. I'm looking forward to posting up her range report after her b-day.

Back