• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Knife-less Multi-tools?

Mudinyeri

20g
"Philanthropist"
I'm probably starting to push the TSA envelope, but I'd like to be able to carry a multi-tool with me when I fly. There have been several times when I've had need of a pair of pliers or a screw driver while traveling and, according to the TSA's guidelines, I can carry on tools up to 7" in length.

The only such multi-tool that I'm aware of is the Leatherman Fuse, model #830598. Has anyone else come across a multi-tool that fits the bill?

I haven't looked into this enough yet but I just got back from traveling and wished I had my leatherman with me on several occasions.

There are several "keychain" tools that would technically fit this bill, but I'm looking for something a bit sturdier with a bit more torque capability.

IMG_1683.jpg

I've got a couple small multi-tools like the one pictured here on my keychain. Not sure if that's something that could help ya or not.

Back