1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

KRISS Vector

Discussion in 'Long Guns' started by LAZY EYED SNIPER, Jan 27, 2011.

1. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

[​IMG]

I've had my eye on this system for a while now. Been using their G30 mag extensions with my Glock 21. Now that the Civi approved semi-auto model is available I might end up having to bring one home to keep my Ps90 company.

[​IMG]

Check it out at: http://www.kriss-tdi.com/products/kriss ... 5-acp.html

Here's a video of the LEO/Military model:

2. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator Sponsor "Philanthropist"

That looks like a blast to shoot...makes me want one bad :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  3. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Hell yeah! It takes standard Glock 21 mags too. Their G30 max extensions bump the cap to 30 rds of .45acp. I gotta have one...
  4. DoubleTap

DoubleTap Administrator Staff Member Administrator

all i have to say is wow
  5. LAZY EYED SNIPER

It's available in an SBR model as well for anybody that doesn't mind goin through the Class III approval process and payin the tax stamp. 5.5" barrel vs 16.5" sounds pretty good to me.
  6. dirksterg30

dirksterg30 .410

Interesting idea, although if I were to go the SBR route, I'd rather use a rifle-caliber carbine (5.56 or 6.8) myself.
  7. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Yeah I hear ya.
  8. dirksterg30

dirksterg30 .410

Yah - I think the short guns with the extended barrels so they are not classified as SBRs (PS90, Thompson etc.) look stupid with all that extra barrel length. My dream gun is a full-auto Thompson with the normal 10.5" barrel. The semi-auto one that Auto Ordnance markets looks ridiculous with the 16.5" barrel IMO.
  9. LAZY EYED SNIPER

I shrouded the barrel on my Ps90 and added a quad-rail forend to cover up the extra length...
  10. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Here are some good views of the Super V SBR/SO...

[​IMG]

It's much more appealing to me in the 5.5" barrel SBR.
  11. LAZY EYED SNIPER

It's available with or without a threaded barrel and there's also a stock "TacPac" upgrade available for about $900 more...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Includes all Basic items plus items either specially designed only for the KRISS Super V Vector firearms or tested and approved by KRISS-TDI:

• CUSTOM SINGLE POINT TACTICAL SLING*

• INTEGRATED MILSPEC BI-POD GRIP POD SYSTEMTM**

• SUREFIRE® E1B 80 LUMEN TACTICAL LIGHT WITH
    MOMENTARY SWITCH***

• L-3 EOTECH HOLOGRAPHIC SIGHT
    SYSTEM MODEL 512.A65/1. Co-witnesses with KRISS BUIS

(above info borrowed from the KRISS webstore)
  12. cockedNlocked

cockedNlocked Product Review Manager Staff Member Global Moderator

They are so sick i almost had a chance to shoot on in CT my friends best friend has his class 3 license and he had one on loan from his friend from Vegas.
  13. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Hell Yeah! I can't wait to get my hands on one.
  14. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Well, after a LONG time waiting I finally brought home a KRISS Vector CRB...

[​IMG]

Taking it out to the range in the morning and I can hardly wait...
    SHOOTER13 and John A. like this.
  15. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Came with a 13 round Glock 21 mag.

Been using the KRISS 30 round mag extension with my G21 for a few years and installed another on the mag this came with...

[​IMG]
  16. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Added a short foregrip as well. Here it is with the 30 round mag...

[​IMG]

This thing is a whole lot of sexy...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The photo above shows the left side forward charging handle, the bolt catch, and mag release...
    stigmata, mingaa and SHOOTER13 like this.
  17. old mossy

old mossy Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

WOW, HOLY $HIT, ,,,,,,,,,,Congrats.
  18. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Thank you Sir, this one's been a LONG time coming...
  19. VitSports6

VitSports6 20g Supporter

Got down sat-n-a ditch!
    That IS a whole lotta sexy, congrats!
    LAZY EYED SNIPER likes this.
  20. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Thank you Sir...