• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

KRISS Vector

Had the KRISS out to the range yesterday morning...

Put up two targets at 25 yd and dumped a 13 round mag into each...

Not too bad considering my entire body was shaking from giggling like a little girl. After the first two paper targets I switched over to the 30 round mags and ran the steel silhouettes at 50 yd...

Ran the steel as fast as I could transition and the sights stayed right on target the entire time. It was amazing. After the first mag on steel there was a bit of a crowd gathered to watch. Double taps were a breeze and started knocking the targets over. The second shot was pushing them back hard enough that they were falling over face down on the return.

No issues with the 30 round mags or any of the half dozen 13 rounders I brought out. It loaded and extracted everything without a hiccup. Ejection was consistent, 90 degrees straight out and all casings were in a three foot circle about six feet out. Looked at every spent casing and they all looked just like these five samples...

Put 200 rounds through it myself and told the folks looking on that anyone with some .45acp ammo to spare was welcome to run it. There were probably another hundred rounds sent through it after that. Got to watch the muzzle from the side while others ran it and there was virtually no movement at all. It was a fun morning... :D

Sounds like it was everything you were wanting from it.

I'm glad to hear a positive range report.

After shooting the full auto versions at SHOT show this gun is definitely on the list for me...I am glad to see you got one and are enjoying it!

Thank you Sir.

I remember you posting that up after you got to fire it. Damn, that must have been some crazy fun. As for me I'm just pulling the trigger really fast and pretending it's full auto... :D

It is just a sweet shooting gun; very well thought out. There booth each year at shot show for media day is always packed.

I bet it is.

The recoil system is truly innovative. I'll have to tear it down and post up some pics of its action when I get a chance...

Awesome brother...another fine addition to your already extensive collection !!

That is awesome Lazy your very lucky .....that is my favorite gun ..... I shot a buddys full auto and it was really easy to handle.....gokd luck & enjoy .....

Thanks.

Had to rig up a rear attachment point for the two point set-up, but it works like a charm. I use this same, shorter sling with the Ps90 as well...

I like the diamondhead piece they have for it. I was going to get a vrs-t for my pistol and ran across one for the vector .....real cool part

I've seen them and they look pretty nice. It'd be a good way to extend my sight radius a bit, but I don't think I'll add anything to this one after the sling. Handles pretty damn good as is...

After shooting a ffl friends full auto SBR version last year and all the media hype and phenominal reviews I read and finally pulled the trigger for my very own semi carbine version ...... Been a long time coming as this is my absolute favorite weapon. Ill post a range report and pics when she comes in next week.

Thank you very much Lazy, i told you that was my all time favorite. ...lol ..... do you know of any other flashlights besides the surefire or the cheap aim sports that will fit ?

Yes, you sure did.

No on the lights. I haven't looked into that any further than the Surefire E-series...

Back