1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Largest Mass Shooting in Canadian History - The renewed gun control battle begins...

Discussion in 'Gun Rights, Fights and Rallies' started by cmcdonald, Apr 21, 2020.

1. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

Coverage of this in California has been almost nothing. I saw 1" in the newspaper 10 days ago. Scant mention on the news.

Everything here is Trump-hate pieces or public interest about coping with covid.
    cmcdonald and meanstreak like this.
  2. oli700

oli700 12g Supporter "Philanthropist"

Canada and the US has been competing to see who can cross the stupid line first......Canada wins. We arent far behind......maybe we need to exchange some of our population and get realigned .........All you conservative Canadians got to move here and our leftists can go north . I hate the insects and permafrost.
    Its all part of the plan to stamp out free thinking people , 50% of our country isn't talking to the other 50%......not good.
  3. John A.

John A. I'm "THAT" guy Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

I don't want to hear what the other 37.3% thinks (it's not really half the population that thinks that way anyway). They just want to have an equal voice, while trying to scream over top of yours.
  4. meanstreak

meanstreak .30-06 Supporter "Philanthropist"

We are living in bizarro world. I watch the news and it is surreal what is taking place.
    cmcdonald likes this.
  5. cmcdonald

cmcdonald Forum Moderator Staff Member Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Hey guys, been busy the last week. There’s been a lot of letter writing going on. There are at least two lawsuits being launched against this latest government order, one by Canada’s National Firearms Association and Canadian Coalition for Firearms Rights.

I have been a member of the NFA for quite sometime but I just recently joined the CCFR in order to support their endeavour as well. These two groups are not known for getting along but I don’t care about that. I want what’s best for everyone. The Canadian Shooting Sports Association basically rounds out the big gun rights players in Canada. They got together and sent a joint statement to the media calling for the resignation of the public safety minister and a rescinding of the prohibition order.
    meanstreak, Ernst and Bobster like this.
  6. cmcdonald

John A. likes this.
  7. meanstreak

meanstreak .30-06 Supporter "Philanthropist"

That's the way the media and the left do things down here as well. The media provides the cover for the inaction of government agencies that could prevent these atrocities.
    cmcdonald likes this.
  8. John A.

After scrolling further down the page, I also see where truedumb is preventing giving out subsidies to businesses that do not support green energy bs.

Seems a bit prejudice to me actually.
  9. cmcdonald

Oh the d-bag is ALL about this kind of crap. You don’t like the green agenda...that’s idiotic and unCanadian. You don’t like jihadists returning home to Canada...that’s bigoted and unCanadian.

Media that don’t support my political agenda...no money for you and that’s unCanadian. Yeah you heard me... This was before the last election. https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/journalists-question-media-bailout-1.5147761

Dammit John you had to go and get me started...
    meanstreak likes this.
  10. John A.

You know me. I will tell the truth as I see it, even if it causes liberals to be uncomfortable and cry and look for their safe space and Crayola's.
  11. Ernst

Ernst .270 WIN Supporter "Philanthropist"

cmcdonald likes this.