• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

LE127 9 pellet 00 buckshot

Thanks for the heads up!

I really love buying from SG Ammo.

Federal Premium LE127 00 buckshot is very plainly stated to be (okay, my opinion) the very best there is. It it plated and buffered, has the marvelous Flite-Control Wad for tightest patterns, and is 1325-fps which is just about perfect for everything inside of 25-yards if you like buckshot. No other 00 Buckshot shell comes anywhere close. A couple of my partners recently did annual qualification with some two-year-old LE127 00 that had been kept in a car trunk thru heat and humidity of summers and freezing winters in the teens. It was decided that those shells needed to be shot up, and qual was as good a time as any. Not a single hitch. It patterned beautifully and was seemingly unaffected by years of temperature and humidity extremes and being in a magazine tube.

Somebody else that day shot Winchester 00 "Mil-Spec" fresh ammo, and half his pellets were completely off the q-target at the longer ranges (15-20 yards). That is some shit ammo. His score didn't make the cut. We reloaded him with our LE127 and he easily qualified.

If I carry 00 buck, it is no other brand than this.

Back