1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Levi's Blue Jeans Takes Sides In Gun Debate..Please Boycott

Discussion in 'Gun Rights, Fights and Rallies' started by carbinemike, Sep 9, 2018.

1. carbinemike

carbinemike Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

This was earlier this week. I guess it didn't get as much play since Nike went all in with the Police hater, Colin Kapernick. The president of San Francisco based Levi Strauss has decided to enter his company into the anti gun debate and will now actively fight against our rights.They have a 3 pronged approach.

1) Fund non profits and youth activists (read as David Hogg etc.
    2) Partner with Michael Bloomberg's Everytown to get other businesses to attack gun rights
    3) Pay employees to fight against gun rights.

Below is the letter from Levi's president. You will notice he uses incorrect numbers and the standard "I'm not against the 2nd Amendment" blather. Please consider boycotting them and letting them know why.

2. LTB45

LTB45 .30-06 Rest in Peace Supporter

I had heard years ago how anti gun Levi's was.....I have been boycotting Levi's and their other brand Dockers for MANY YEARS!
    meanstreak, carbinemike and John A. like this.
  3. MikeD

MikeD I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

I guess corporations have decided that they have a choke hold on us and can impose their will. I have some brands I like but I am not particularly brand loyal. Piss me off and there are plenty of others I can choose from.
    meanstreak and John A. like this.
  4. John A.

John A. Unconstitutional laws are not laws. Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

Yeah, this isn't exactly new "news" from levi's.

I don't buy levi's though. I think they're designed by girls. They're too tight in the crotch to be designed by real men.

I wear Wranglers. They don't pinch my balls when I move.

Just sayin'.
    meanstreak likes this.
  5. dieselmudder

dieselmudder .30-06 Elite Member "Philanthropist"

I used to be a wrangler guy, then the uniform company at the last place I worked offered dickies, so I went that route, may as well let them handle my laundry. Where I am now the uniform company offers carhartts. So that's what I'm in. Never wore Levi, that I can remember.
    meanstreak likes this.
  6. MikeD

MikeD I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

I wear Wrangler, Carhart, Bernie and sometimes Dickies work pants. Levies lost me when they started charging so much for their jeans. Sorry not paying $30+ for jeans that wont outlast real work jeans at half the cost.
    meanstreak and John A. like this.
  7. carbinemike

carbinemike Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

I try to stay on top of these things but I missed the news that Levi's was anti gun until last week.
    meanstreak likes this.
  8. meanstreak

meanstreak .30-06 Supporter "Philanthropist"

Thanks for the info CM. I had missed that as well.