• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Liberals loosing their shi.....

oli700

12g
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
wow

all the liberal millennial pockets in the big towns are taking to the streets.

I don't know if we would be doing the same thing.......I think we mostly expected to lose but fought to the end and got what we wanted

I can wait till it rains so they all go home

WELCOME TO OUR LAST 8 YEARS YOU DIRTY BASTARDS.......SUFFER !

All my nieces, nephews, and younger cousins are pissed off too. I am telling each and everyone who bitches to me about this, to go screw off.

lol, get em Rip.

thing is that it might be the worst thing ever.....but oh well. Little chaos is a good thing......most people dont understand

We who make a living off of chaos understand and here is a way we put it

We embrace chaos because of the drive to produce order.......any human being can relate to that , if not then that being needs to work on being a human......top of the heap not by accident

Not enough Hickery Shampoo.

Under Guliani they would have caught some Bronx Party Hats for stopping traffic like that.
that reminds me of my dad......man that guy had some stories about living in Brooklyn. I was raised on those stories.......that is how I know that there isn't much tougher than a dyed in the wool New Yorker, and that is why its hard to believe a lot of things but I know how it happened to NY.....its happening here death by 1000 cuts and a shitload of fu@&ing transplants that need to be purged from our beloved land

I'm lucky I guess.

I didn't have to de-friend anyone over this. Mainly because I don't associate with stupid to begin with so the few friends that I do have, none were sad that hitlery lost the election and all were glad that flappy ears is on the way out.

Here's the big thing to me:
The people who expected Hillary to give them a free ride of some kind, know that now they will have to actually work.

And it's hard!

This generation, even the wellfare cases, grew up being spoon fed; and they panic when the gravy train comes near the end.

Trump must promote industry among the citizens. And the big $ people now promoting social disorder should be revealed. We don't necessarily have to punish them, after all this is not Cuba.

But we need to shame them on every channel.

Hopefully the FBI is doing their job on this & have surveillance on all of them.

There is one other thing. I have a mother, sister, two daughters, 7 granddaughters, and my wife.

I'm outnumbered 12 to 1. They were all convinced that Hillary should be president.

Anyone who is causing civil unrest and breaking the law, should be punished. Protesting is one thing. I have no problem with that. And I actually encourage it if things aren't going in the proper direction from your belief.

But anyone rioting and busting windows out of police cars, hurting people and causing injury and damage and should be punished and have to pay to fix them back or replace them. Anyone burning things that don't belong to them, again, should be held accountable.

welfare is still going to be there. So I don't think that's the reason.

I think they're throwing a hissy fit because they're stupid and spoiled and a lot of other adjectives that I would get into trouble for writing because I don't want to temp ban myself for breaking the code of conduct.

This is just an excuse they're looking for trying to justify to do wrong and be punk-asses.

I figured the DNC still had campaign money to spend on dirty tricks.

Soros turned out 100% wrong though, when he predicted Trump gets a landslide then loses the electoral college.
Could be him easily.

wow

all the liberal millennial pockets in the big towns are taking to the streets.

I don't know if we would be doing the same thing.......I think we mostly expected to lose but fought to the end and got what we wanted

I can wait till it rains so they all go home

WELCOME TO OUR LAST 8 YEARS YOU DIRTY BASTARDS.......SUFFER !

I am pretty sure we would not. I know I sure would not. Yes, I would be disappointed, but life goes on. Maybe they would go home if we gave all of them trophies. Take care. Tom Worthington

I figured some would just take their ball and go home, but not this!

Shervin Pishevar wants to help California secede from the US
Antonio José Vielma | @AJ_Vielma
Wednesday, 9 Nov 2016 | 11:28 AM ETCNBC.comCalifornia to secede from the United States and a Donald Trump presidency.

Pishevar tweeted Tuesday night as the election was unfolding that he will be "announcing and funding a legitimate campaign for California to become its own nation," if Trump won the race.

Hours later, Hillary Clinton conceded the election to Trump, and NBC News projected the Republican nominee to win the race.

Pishevar told CNBC he is serious about the proposal, and already has a name for the new sovereign body.

"It's the most patriotic thing I can do," he said. "The country is at serious crossroads. ... Calling it New California."

He went on to describe his plan for California to become the catalyst for a "national dialogue" as the country has reached a "tipping point."

"We can re-enter the union after California becomes a nation," he said. "As the sixth largest economy in the world, the economic engine of the nation and provider of a large percentage of the federal budget, California carries a lot of weight."

He said the country needs to "confront the systemic problems that this election has exposed."

Wednesday morning, Pishevar resigned from the J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board, telling President Obama he "cannot serve with a good conscious a President Trump in any capacity."

This is the guy funding the mega$ Hyperloop. He wants us to become a separate nation and then re-join the union?
Isn't that just another big loop to nowhere?

It's actually pretty disgusting how the liberal media have portrayed Trump as the second coming of the apocalypse. They are all acting like spoiled rotten little kids. Do I agree with everything Trump has said and done? Not at all, but the people have spoken, time for them to accept it and move on. Is hitlery didn't look down her nose at the working class, the outcome would have been different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just give them all a trophy and send them home.

As pissed as Trump supporters would be if he had lost, I doubt we would still be throwing tantrums in the street. But then again, we all have jobs and familys to take care of. We would protest and dissent in more civil ways.

This is exactly the problem with society and why Trump won. The left is looking for answers but the reality is that people voted Trump because the lefts policies and agenda are not as popular with the working man as they believe, not because people are (race, sex,whatever)-ist the media trys to portray.

I believe these riots, much like the BLM ones are funded by Soros, DNC etc as a way to try and convince people just how bad of a choice Trump was. Its a moot point, like it or not he won so suck it up and live with it for 4 years. I'm sure they would say the same, probably worse, if they had won.

Well Time Magazine online is already calling this election, "The Revenge of the White Man!"
These are the same people telling us we need to be colorblind when looking at the world?
But since the Black folks did not get out to vote much this time, we could call it "The Surrender of the Dark Man!"
Now that clown Kanye West wants to run for president. LOL
Yes, that will fix everything.
:jester:

I don't consider this a victory for my race at all, I consider this a victory for all Americans........Americans who believe in the root of America, , if hyphenated Americans take offense to what the current system has produced then maybe they are not truly Americans the way i see it.........start by removing the hyphen .....then realize we better pull or shit together as a country before someone more organized shows up......

I'll be surprised if he does half of what he says and the wall......shit, he didnt tell me what I wanted to hear. That sob better go 50 feet subterranean and have a moat with unmanned watercraft surveillance , sensors that detect subterranean activity

We have some room to breath, lets not lose sight of the prize . Celebration is over lets stay vigilant

When it comes to a wall I kind of thought he was referring more of a block on seding money back home, toughening of immigration policies, returning illegals in prison, putting and end to the free benefits, etc rather than a physical wall.

Though I'd love to see a towering wall both tall and deep enough to keep the border secure. Lets build one around all those cities that choose to keep sanctuary status and hollywood as well.

Back