• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Liberals loosing their shi.....

I know I may probably catch flak over this and I have before, but a great deterrent is climbing over people who failed before you.

In all seriousness, I'm not advocating hurting anyone, and my earlier example was mostly hypothetical so don't get all PC about it and butthurt and cry human rights and all, but my earlier statement was just to drive the point home that it's hard to argue with primal fear. If you're afraid of something, you're not going to do something.

So, in all honesty in looking for a real solution, people aren't afraid of walls, so what would scare people and make them want to stay away?

For starters, cut off all incentive for them to be here may would be a good place.

Food stamps?
welfare?
medical?
Housing?
Education?

That should only be available to citizens anyway. And besides, lets' be honest. We have veterans who have fought for us that are homeless and deserve it more.

Again, primal instincts. You're not going to want to live somewhere you're going to starve and be homeless.

Just thinking out loud here.

As for tunnels, Israel has gotten very good at detecting them and blowing them up.

I know I may probably catch flak over this and I have before, but a great deterrent is climbing over people who failed before you.

In all seriousness, I'm not advocating hurting anyone, and my earlier example was mostly hypothetical so don't get all PC about it and butthurt and cry human rights and all, but my earlier statement was just to drive the point home that it's hard to argue with primal fear. If you're afraid of something, you're not going to do something.

So, in all honesty in looking for a real solution, people aren't afraid of walls, so what would scare people and make them want to stay away?

For starters, cut off all incentive for them to be here may would be a good place.

Food stamps?
welfare?
medical?
Housing?
Education?

That should only be available to citizens anyway. And besides, lets' be honest. We have veterans who have fought for us that are homeless and deserve it more.

Again, primal instincts. You're not going to want to live somewhere you're going to starve and be homeless.

Just thinking out loud here.

As for tunnels, Israel has gotten very good at detecting them and blowing them up.

This was the main reason the UK "man in the street" voted to leave the EU....immigration.

While all the bleeding-heart liberals were saying that we should let these poor immigrants (and we are talking immigrants, not genuine refugees) in and welcome them, the majority of people just see them coming into the country and living on our benefits system... because the EU has said we should open our borders.

Like the US, we have veterans living on the streets but immigrants get housing. There was a recent case where an African man came to study in the UK, and brought his wife and 8 kids(!!), then demanded a bigger house as he considered the one he was given was too small. He was eventually given a £500,000 5 bedroom detached house, funded by the tax-payer..

Power to the people.... !!!!

for real man

The island has lost its identity .........glad to see your all trying to get back to your roots.

I've said many times look elsewhere for racism you wont find it here but if a guy wants to have a race war......they better start their shit with another race because this race is fixing to wake up and no one wants that......crack open a history book and remember who the most ruthless mother f@#ers on this planet are.

I dont want people to be afraid of white folks........but man they forgot why to leave us alone

. . . For starters, cut off all incentive for them to be here may would be a good place.

Food stamps?
welfare?
medical?
Housing?
Education?

That should only be available to citizens anyway. And besides, lets' be honest. We have veterans who have fought for us that are homeless and deserve it more. . .

Thank you thank you thank you!

I was always taught that charity begins at home. America has given out billions in foreign aid (largely based on flaky political reasonings and shady business alliances) and yet at home we have enormous ghettos, homeless citizens, and the culture of financial predation against the intellectually/economically disadvantaged.

Meanwhile we try to take care of all of this by simply printing money, which reduces the value of everyone's wealth. Inflation hurts everyone except the people who get paid to print more money.

I think instead of spending money to detect prosecute feed and ship illegal aliens around, we need to use that cash to increase the border patrol by 100x immediately.

A wall would help, but nothing beats boots on the ground to control that ground.

As for having a moat, it would go up and down mountains (!) which means it would have to have locks or water gates like the Panama canal.

Which means people could get across the gates.

Look at the Rio Grande River Gorge photos and imagine digging that ditch all the way to the Pacific Ocean!

Even though some sections would be fairly flat, overall it would be worse than all the highways and railroads we've ever built combined.

20161111_070155.png

Well I don't necessarily agree with his political Outlook, This engineer gives you some figures on what it would take to build just a 25 foot concrete wall almost 2000 miles long.

(But even he doesn't consider everything involved if you read his article carefully.)

http://www.nationalmemo.com/an-engineer-explains-why-trumps-wall-is-so-implausible/

I am so embarrassed

Portland protests now deemed as riots because of violence and destruction ........man eff up you own yard you stupid fools are no better than the two terrorist organizations known as BLM......both of them

the flag burning is pissing me off

the last 8 years did one of us burn a flag ?.......if so hand them over for a tune up

total bullshit......and its the "kids"........My God I want to kick their asses now......

no matter how it looked for our side......all the threats to our lifestyle presented by the federal government never did we consider burning what we stood for

They need to pack the Prius's full of these assholes as we launch them into Mexico , over the wall with their asses

the flag burning is pissing me off

the last 8 years did one of us burn a flag ?.......if so hand them over for a tune up

total bullshit......and its the "kids"........My God I want to kick their asses now......

no matter how it looked for our side......all the threats to our lifestyle presented by the federal government never did we consider burning what we stood for

They need to pack the Prius's full of these assholes as we launch them into Mexico , over the wall with their asses

My last financial is going out today. I'm free as a bird and I am willing to take a road trip to tune up people.

I'm at my last straw here. I've reached "I wish a MF would" in my level of intolerance for utter baby BS.

I live in a county that's primarily republican. Dont ask me how that is... but it is and it has a significantly high gun ownership rate too. Which is probably the primary reason nobody is putting anything together around here to burn shit down.

Our protests have been limited to NYC. That shit comes here I'm not going to be tolerant for it. It's not protected speech. It's anarchy. It's not constitutional to burn shit down. And I can get real dirty if you want to play in the mud.

Speaking of which...

I have to take a half day off next week to confront local legislators in violating our State's Constitution. Trying to mandate "mandatory storage" requirements. Yet already ruled upon 6 years ago in NYS Supreme Court that you can not mandate required storage based on Heller.

It doesn't stop gentlemen. Keep up the fight.

yeah none of them are stepping out of place anywhere else other than their own little pockets they know they wont get too much shit
when we got a problem we go to your house and bitch......they don't dare step out of their town, their comfort zone and that is why we will be victors in the end
I have never had to gather to bitch in my own part of the world but I have certainly traveled and stood on their step letting them know how I feel .....and I'll do it time and time again.

All my nieces, nephews, and younger cousins are pissed off too. I am telling each and everyone who bitches to me about this, to go screw off.
Same here, nieces and nephews are crying about white privilege, sexism and bigotry, blah blah blah. I'm in awe, trying really hard not to school them. That's their parents' job

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

that reminds me of my dad......man that guy had some stories about living in Brooklyn. I was raised on those stories.......that is how I know that there isn't much tougher than a dyed in the wool New Yorker, and that is why its hard to believe a lot of things but I know how it happened to NY.....its happening here death by 1000 cuts and a shitload of fu@&ing transplants that need to be purged from our beloved land
Brooklyn!!!!! I'm glowing on the inside with Trump's win

Same here, nieces and nephews are crying about white privilege, sexism and bigotry, blah blah blah. I'm in awe, trying really hard not to school them. That's their parents' job

a woman ran Trump to the office he is in , no credit ever given to her and she took a lot of crap from her "sisters"

I understand frustration but they are not recognizing that it isn't any of those things ....racist blah blah blah.......IT is a culture that isn't willing to slip away quietly, they wish we would go away so they can be assimilated with the rest of the world
I dont love Trump but I am deeply in love with the message this election sent the entire world

I am not a republican I lean Libertarian but Trump got my vote this year because he aligns closest with what I am looking for and I wanted my vote to be part of the force it took to oust the current party
I think Trump captured a silent majority that has been asleep at the wheel

We really should be singing the praises of Barack
The single greatest educator to the American people of the second amendment
Single greatest firearms salesman in human history, his threats have literally armed hundreds of thousands of patriots
He has really brought the true Americans and patriots out of the woodwork , I have never seen so many back woods folks in the know and out voting because Obama

@John A. I don't want to see anyone get hurt either and as long as they keep their asses out of the burning oil no one will get hurt !

Now if you want to come be a legal productive part of society then that is great I welome that we need more people like that don't care what color they are or how hard they are to understand......

but please learn English, I may be a tolerant American but I am still an American and don't think I should have to learn your shitty language so you can live here easier .......sorry bout that

countymap.png
I am willing to wager that ALL of the riots in the past 20+ years have occurred in the counties in blue on the map. Do correct me if I'm wrong... :rolleyes: Those will also be the first places to run out of food when the SHTF.:eek:

Now I get that some people might need help with food, housing, money and/or medical needs at some point in their lives, but it should not be a LIFESTYLE! It is all too easy for some baby mama to get a Section 8 place as a "single" mother while the daddy of one or more of her children lives there on the sly. I don't see anywhere in the constitution where giving birth is a "right", especially a half-dozen of them that taxpayers have to support. That is why I support free contraception and first-term abortions. Fewer mouths my tax dollars have to feed. Why does no one EVER mention the over-population issue? :(

People living in subsidized housing need to take ownership of it by keeping it clean and volunteering (not politically!) in their neighborhoods. Penalties for "protesting" :rolleyes: need to be more severe if someone is not from the immediate area. Lock their ass up for a month or so to discourage future rioting.:gman: Perhaps there would be less property damage to neighborhoods. Anyone caught rioting with a mask on should be assumed to be dangerous and shot with rubber bullets or beanbags, no questions asked.

Any illegals should be processed and given a green card IF they have a sponsor. So the farmer who needs them will sponsor them. Or legal resident of the US. Anyone else will get a free ride to the border. Birthright citizenship needs to end. We should not be taking in refugee men of "armed forces" age--they should be sent right back to their home country to fight for it. I think Trump's "wall" is more figurative than anything--border security will be strengthened and perhaps some barriers in "high-traffic" areas.

My area is red on the map, btw. All my "good" guys and gals won. 12-term A-rated Congressman John Mica's district (my former US Rep) was changed due to anti-gerrymandering redistricting and he ended up smack dab in the middle of metro Orlando. :( Sadly, he was defeated by an unknown F-rated libtard newcomer. Mica was a high ranking member of the transportation committee, I hope the idiots in Orlando realize what they've done when highway funding for the area grinds to a halt. There is a HUGE project called "I-4 Ultimate" that is totally reconfiguring I-4 and I avoid the area like the plague. Speaking of idiots, I suspect my wife voted for the Beast but she won't tell me. We don't get along but it's "cheaper to keep her" in this alimony state... :mad:

Been outta the loop on here for the last couple weeks. Went to Milwaukee for school, back for a few days then back to Milwaukee. Was up there on election day (voted early) and the following days. Thursday night, after our last day to school, a coworker and I went to dinner at Rock Bottom Brewery in Downtown Milwaukee (about 8 blocks from the hotel). Since we walked, we had to hike back to the hotel.

Wouldn't ya know we had to walk thru one of those protests? Made my blood boil listening to their shit; "Dump Trump", "bring us refugees", the normal liberal bs. So I cut through and around them flipping them all off. My ugly mug is probably on some liberal website under the heading "angry old white dude flips off crowd". LOL!!!

Went back to the hotel and took a pizza box top and made my own sign-- "I (heart) Trump!!!" Under that I I wrote "Suck it, bitches" as a finishing touch. Went back out but they didn't make a third pass by the hotel. Dammit. Talked to a couple cops who asked that we not antagonize the protestors. Told them I had as much right (more since they didn't have permits to block the streets) as the whiners but I wouldn't start any problem.

Now, I'm back home waiting for Cincinnati to burn tonight between the liberal whiners and the riots that are sure to start when the jury deadlocks on a cop's murder trial for killing another career criminal. Look up Tensing or DuBose shooting in Cincinnati. They've been protesting since before the trial to ensure "justice is served". The only right verdict to them is guilty. More BS.

A lot of people in this country feel they have been cheated and they are spoiling for a fight right now.

A lot of us have been spoiling for a fight for a long time too, but so far the provocation has not been sufficient for any radical action from this quarter on any mass, organized, nationwide scale.

Since we won the election there's going to be a lot of bad feelings & unless you want a shooting war, it's time to quash those, not antagonize them.

People have to feel like they won something before the protests will end, and for some of them it's going to end up in jail or the graveyard.

For the rest, our government needs to figure out how to make this end on a high note for the losers. Not an enviable task.

Now, I'm back home waiting for Cincinnati to burn tonight between the liberal whiners and the riots that are sure to start when the jury deadlocks on a cop's murder trial for killing another career criminal. Look up Tensing or DuBose shooting in Cincinnati. They've been protesting since before the trial to ensure "justice is served". The only right verdict to them is guilty. More BS.

Hung jury. Mistrial declared by the judge. 4 for murder, 8 for manslaughter. No word on self-defense caveats. Was quiet last night, though.

Back