• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Liberals loosing their shi.....

Well so far nothing has happened in Clovis, and I think in Fresno there are just as many people ticked off about the fact that Calif legalized marijuana as by the fact that Trump won the election.

A couple hundred people did get out to protest but it turned out to be fairly quiet.

Maybe it was the legal marijuana that was keeping them calm?

But we didn't have any fires riots or looting here yet

Maybe it was the legal marijuana that was keeping them calm?
explain Portland.....CO, WA.......funny though, I think .
Funny to me around the country how pot is linked with liberals and lazy and calm ........

I understand, but All politics is local Oli.

What it means here may not be what it means there.

That's the problem with big government and sweeping National laws.

Also , I am 100% glad that we will not spend tons of time and money prosecuting petty marijuana crimes.

I sure wouldn't want my kids and grandkids thrown in jail for it.

Unfortunately the government has decided that they're going to tax it, and that of course means that the black market will not stop. That means the violence surrounding the smuggling business will not stop either.

Unfortunately the government has decided that they're going to tax it, and that of course means that the black market will not stop. That means the violence surrounding the smuggling business will not stop either.
I see what your saying but watch, they aren't stupid.....the state governments have already shown less black market by stats , and the money .....I already see it in improvements........cops are getting a bunch of better crap........anyway you'll see.
there will always be a black market for everything, look at moonshine the Gov approves and makes money off of alcoholics everyday and we soak in the tax money everyday.....

At least committed. I'd like to sentence him to a year as Hillary Clinton's houseboy.

This is what breeds when you have corruption and propaganda trickling from the top on down.

News Update from Canada

The flood of Trump-fearing American liberals snaking across the border into Canada has intensified in the past week. The Republican presidential campaign is prompting an exodus among left-leaning Americans who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray, pay taxes, and live according to the Constitution. Canadian border residents say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, global-warming activists, and "green" energy proponents crossing their fields at night.

"I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said southern Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota. "He was cold, exhausted and hungry, and begged me for a latte and some free-range chicken. When I said, I didn't have any, he left before I even got a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?"

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. He then installed loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the fields, but they just stuck their fingers in their ears and kept coming.
Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals just south of the border, pack them into electric cars, and drive them across the border, where they are simply left to fend for themselves after the battery dies. "A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions," an Alberta border patrolman said. "I found one carload without a single bottle of Perrier water, or any gemelli with shrimp and arugula. All they had was a nice little Napa Valley cabernet and some kale chips. When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing that they fear persecution from Trump high-hairers.

Rumors are circulating about plans being made to build re-education camps where liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer, study the Constitution, and find jobs that contribute to the economy.

In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half-dozen young vegans in blue-hair wig disguises, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior citizens about Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they were alive in the '50s. "If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we become very suspicious about their age," an official said.

Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic-broccoli shortage, are buying up all the Barbara Streisand CD's, and are overloading the internet while downloading jazzercise apps to their cell phones. "I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't support them," an Ottawa resident said. "After all, how many art-history majors does one country need?”

News Update from Canada

The flood of Trump-fearing American liberals snaking across the border into Canada has intensified in the past week. The Republican presidential campaign is prompting an exodus among left-leaning Americans who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray, pay taxes, and live according to the Constitution. Canadian border residents say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, global-warming activists, and "green" energy proponents crossing their fields at night.

"I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said southern Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota. "He was cold, exhausted and hungry, and begged me for a latte and some free-range chicken. When I said, I didn't have any, he left before I even got a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?"

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. He then installed loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the fields, but they just stuck their fingers in their ears and kept coming.
Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals just south of the border, pack them into electric cars, and drive them across the border, where they are simply left to fend for themselves after the battery dies. "A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions," an Alberta border patrolman said. "I found one carload without a single bottle of Perrier water, or any gemelli with shrimp and arugula. All they had was a nice little Napa Valley cabernet and some kale chips. When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing that they fear persecution from Trump high-hairers.

Rumors are circulating about plans being made to build re-education camps where liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer, study the Constitution, and find jobs that contribute to the economy.

In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half-dozen young vegans in blue-hair wig disguises, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior citizens about Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they were alive in the '50s. "If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we become very suspicious about their age," an official said.

Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic-broccoli shortage, are buying up all the Barbara Streisand CD's, and are overloading the internet while downloading jazzercise apps to their cell phones. "I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't support them," an Ottawa resident said. "After all, how many art-history majors does one country need?”
dude you Canadians are a bunch of racists.......You got something against American skin bro?

The stupidest shit ever ever ever !!!......

I was making a point just tonight about how if we flopped the two countries that border the US, Canada and Mexico.
If the Mexican government has honorable and the culture was more like Canada and vice versa that you can bank we would want to build a wall to keep the damn illegal Canadians out .....white pale ass Canadians.
I wish most or more Mexicans were Caucasian so people would stop squawking race shit

ANYWAY here is one Americans opinion I think you should spread it

BUILD a WALL ! keep out as many of these damn entitled cry baby son of bitches out of Canada as possible.......they are a cancer .....in fact don't let any Americans in right now , any American running there is a bunch of pussies you don't want them anyway

Drop him 10 miles outside Mosul and see which side the little troll runs to.

ISIS or Russia?

LOL

Jesus......and a guy at work told me that they just got a millionaire up there for paying protesters 18 bucks an hour .......

Back