• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Liberals loosing their shi.....

Jesus......and a guy at work told me that they just got a millionaire up there for paying protesters 18 bucks an hour .......
It was the same at the Charlotte, NC blm riots earlier this year. 70% of those arrested were from out of state. Same goes for Ferguson etc. I guess it's what we get for electing a neighborhood rabble rouser as president 8 years ago. After the Ferguson riots they actually had a second less covered protest to complain that they weren't paid yet. George Soros is notorious for paying the agitators.

It was the same at the Charlotte, NC blm riots earlier this year. 70% of those arrested were from out of state. Same goes for Ferguson etc. I guess it's what we get for electing a neighborhood rabble rouser as president 8 years ago. After the Ferguson riots they actually had a second less covered protest to complain that they weren't paid yet. George Soros is notorious for paying the agitators.
dirty bastards

Providence, RI has a mounted unit. I was outside a Grateful Dead concert 20? years ago observing the wildlife and environment. :D Police were arresting a guy who had pried one of a long row of exit-only doors open outside of the Civic Center where the Dead were playing. He probably let 100 or so in before security was able to re-close the door. Someone in the crowd started chanting "let him go! let him go!" so I started yelling "LET HIM GO! LET HIM GO!" and pumping my fist. Soon we were a very large crowd closing in on the arresting cops, one of whom nervously spoke into his radio. Next thing I know there is a horse breathing down my neck :eek: and it was time to go! :p

Rioters need to be dealt with rather harshly or it will not stop. If you want to "protest" you may not do so anonymously, meaning no covering your face. If you riot with a mask on, you will be considered a threat and can be shot with paint balls, rubber bullets, pepper spray or bean bags. Or Israeli "skunk" :eek: ;). If you are arrested and from out of town, there will be a mandatory 30-day sentence in the slam. I believe rioting would cease to exist... :cool:

mounted_command_2011.jpg

One Iowa lawmaker has a message for any state university that spends taxpayer dollars on grief counseling for students upset at the outcome of last week’s presidential election: “Suck it up, buttercup.”

“I’ve seen four or five schools in other states that are establishing ‘cry zones’ where they’re staffed by state grief counselors and kids can come cry out their sensitivity to the election results,” said Rep. Bobby Kaufmann, R-Wilton. “I find this whole hysteria to be incredibly annoying. People have the right to be hysterical … on their own time.”

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...-up-buttercup-bill-targets-protests/93797142/

Our horrible local Riot was quickly quashed, without the mounties.

Masked local turns tail...
hot line.jpg

Those 20 guys were getting overtime pay to stand in the hot sun and in black riot gear. Two girls got arrested for a big fight and I think that was the whole thing. The rest was mainly just shouted slogans and sign-waving when Donald Trump came to Fresno.

This is a testament to our Police Department because Fresno is exactly the kind of place where BLM protests and UFW protests could turn into a real problem if they were coordinated.

That won't happen. Excepting county jail, where it is 100% "Everybody Else" vs "The Woods" (the peckerwoods or white inmates.)

Otherwise the poor black population & hispanic/ other populations do not commingle much in the area.

Ethnic populations of the city seem very segregated socially compared to other places I have lived, except for the youngest segment of the population.

Anyhow except for that Trump rally I don't think we had any successful outside agitators in Fresno, since the election.

I consider that very lucky.

White people are in the minority here, & well Clinton took our County easily 2 to 1.

Get ready for another round of BS. While Michigan took its time in getting the votes counted (Trump won), Wisconsin is going to do a recount. There is a growing push to have more states recount their votes as well a push to have the Electoral delegates ignore the vote and select Clinton. There has to be a crapload of stuff going on behind the scenes.

No doubt OA.

I saw where Jill Stein *green party* has requested a recount in Wisconsin. I don't believe that would be enough to steal the vote away from trump at the end of the day especially considering that she only got such a small amount of the vote (31,000 in the 3 million votes cast), but should piss off millions of voters if the recount cannot be completed by the deadline and all of their electoral votes are voided during this election.

Furthermore, looks like Jill Steins said they are preparing to wait until the deadline in Pennsylvania and Michigan to request a recount there as well. If all 3 of those states are in limbo or electoral votes are "thrown out" because they cannot meet the deadline, could effect the outcome in such a large scale.

Nevertheless, we have about 3 weeks before the Electoral College does its' thing. And they need to know that we're watching.

Everything I've read said it'd be almost impossible/unlikely to turn over presidency to her, and besides she conceded the race. But with stein pushing for recount I don't know now. I can't remember republicans or conservatives acting like this in any other election

The thing that keeps hitting me is that Hillary is not clamoring for a recount. Maybe, because with all the dirty tricks she expected that she should have won the popular vote by much, much more.

She doesn't want investigations that can turn up all the dirty DNC tricks. Remember that Trump promised prosecution as did other "officials."

CNN just posted that her campaign will participate but still won't contest the results. Her counsel said also that if the other swing states do a recount they'll participate in those recounts too.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...-night/ar-AAkLTND?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout
Obama urged Clinton to concede on election night
Before he returned, Clinton put an end to the debate among her inner circle by asking to talk to Trump.

"Just give me the phone," she said in frustration. "I'm calling him."

One of the Clintonworld sources said the campaign apparatus and the Democratic National Committee don't want to be officially affiliated with the push to re-tabulate votes because of the bad political optics of seeking to overturn the election results. At the same time, some of Clinton's allies are hopeful that Green Party candidate Jill Stein, who has raised several million dollars to fund recalculations, will be successful.

Stein officially filed a recount request in Wisconsin Friday afternoon, and her campaign has said she hopes to also push through recounts in Michigan and Pennsylvania. The Wisconsin Elections Commission said it has a Dec. 13 deadline to complete the recount of more than 2.9 million votes.

Podesta and Clinton campaign lawyer Marc Elias held a conference call last week with activists who believe it's possible the outcomes in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania were tampered with, according to New York Magazine.

But Obama allies are dead-set against the multi-state recount effort. Former Obama White House Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer mocked it on Twitter:

"The amount of Democratic energy and money being wasted on recounts instead of trying to win the Louisiana Senate Race is mind boggling," he tweeted on Thursday.​

One of the Clintonworld sources said the campaign apparatus and the Democratic National Committee don't want to be officially affiliated with the push to re-tabulate votes

Stein officially
filed a recount request in Wisconsin Friday afternoon, and her campaign has said she hopes to also push through recounts in Michigan and Pennsylvania. The Wisconsin Elections Commission said it has a Dec. 13 deadline to complete the recount of more than 2.9 million votes.

Podesta and Clinton campaign lawyer Marc Elias held a conference call last week with activists who believe it's possible the outcomes in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania were tampered with

------------------------------------------

And just perhaps this is what they're really afraid of. Getting exposed.

CNN just posted that her campaign will participate but still won't contest the results. Her counsel said also that if the other swing states do a recount they'll participate in those recounts too.

In other words, she's having her flunkies do it so it looks like her hands are clean.

Well if you look at the clandestine video "interviews" with podesta and mooks and her other minions, they always spoke in or of an air of disconnection and plausible deniability.

That was my first thought as well pawpaw.

Then on the other hand, I start to wonder if the DNC wants to actually have a recount, because it could run the chance of exposing their little operation. But for stein to ask for a recount with only a percentage or two of the vote, seems insane. Maniacal even.

Again, I am reminded of something my Daddy always told me about politics. "Follow the money son, Follow the money."

I sat up and watched the elections until after trump had his speech around 3 AM.

US media was holding out announcing a winner, even after overseas news agencies were calling it for Trump for almost a half an hour, while in Detroit and other places that have historically went dem for as long as I can remember, was "too close to call" (their words).

I always felt they were trying to sneak as many votes in as they could to carry Clinton to win the state, but they were just so far behind, they just couldn't make it up fast enough to be believable are were just overwhelmed and couldn't make it.

Further, Trump had several rallies in and around Detroit, promising the redo bad trade deals that could help with employment in those areas maybe getting some of those plants back in business again. Clinton couldn't compete with that, and why I think that even the people in Detroit aren't that stupid.

Or who knows? Maybe I am.

Back